Tempest Fugit

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The other groups have representatives showing up to help organise, but in this case, Nurlan is completely in charge here. One thing he might want to do is choose a time later in the day to meet and then book Rayne for that time to give the group some more info)

Someone

Adventurer
(ooc: After seriously thinking about it, I've decider for various in and meta game reasons not to participate in the adventure. Nodis is returning to Orussus.)

orsal

LEW Judge
Did Devlin travel to Medibaria with the large group? If so, I'd assume we've all had plenty of time to meet each other in-game, although that part was never roleplayed.

When Nurlan catches up to the group, he explains: "Good news and bad news. The good news is that Rayne will come by later. She has more to tell us, more that I hope will give us a better idea where and how to look. The bad news is that I just ran into Nodis in the corridor. You may have noticed him, he's the loner who conjured up his own sedan chair bearers to bring him here instead of travelling with the rest of us. He said he's got to return to Orussus. Didn't explain the reason. I imagine something came up suddenly. People who can conjure servants like that can also often get messages in strange ways, so who knows what news he has? Anyway, I think the six of us should be able to take on the job, but I'm going to get the word out that we can use another if there's someone available. I'll back soon."

He leaves yet again, returning a few minutes later.

I suggest delaying any real strategizing until Rayne gets here. Until then, talk about whatever we want. Rystil, maybe fast forward to Rayne's arrival as soon as everyone has checked in?

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Devlin, it's funny that were hanging out again. Did you meet my dog? Gruedelmach Van-Liebenshnernin Barimore the Eighth, sir. I found him while I've been out and about for the last year."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Someone said:
(ooc: After seriously thinking about it, I've decider for various in and meta game reasons not to participate in the adventure. Nodis is returning to Orussus.)
(OOC: Hmm, short Nodis, no? Sorry, couldn't resist the pun

@orsal--bringing Rayne after everyone introduces themself works for me)

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan

Creamsteak said:
"Devlin, it's funny that were hanging out again. Did you meet my dog? Gruedelmach Van-Liebenshnernin Barimore the Eighth, sir. I found him while I've been out and about for the last year."

"Ah, a dog with quite a lineage, from the name. Does he stand to inherit a large estate?" Nurlan asks with a twinkle.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor, the copper skinned adventurer, rests his chain over his shoulder and smiles.

"I am Tor, son of Ariathus, son of Terrimandinosus, at your service."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases