Tempest Fugit

orsal

LEW Judge
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: @Orsal--Hmm, well if you can think of some other fast way, let me know, but if not, you may want to wait until two days from now and bum a Teleport + Phantom Steed from her like the lowest level group is doing. It can turn what might have been a journey of nearly a year into less than a week.

Should we assume, retroactively, that Rayne mentioned that option when she visited us?

"It's a long way. I've not made it nearly that far either, and a bard is nothing if not a traveller. So, if we can get some magical assistance to shorten the trip, let us do that. We then have a couple of days to outfit ourselves or plan."

Dungannon

First Post
Creamsteak said:
"Oh yeah. Elves. Right, I'm still wearing their armor. What the hell happened to that guy?"
"We went to Allimon in search of him, but we never did find him. Probably a good thing, too. At least for him."

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: She wasn't on the list at all. Given she turned down another adventure 3 months ago to wait for this. I'm seriously confused at everything going on, and could hardly follow the meeting thread. (I still can't while trying to now).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: She wasn't on the list at all. Given she turned down another adventure 3 months ago to wait for this. I'm seriously confused at everything going on, and could hardly follow the meeting thread. (I still can't while trying to now).
(OOC: I'm sure Velmont just forgot her. This adventure is about the right level for her, so I'm guessing they'll be happy to have her)

orsal

LEW Judge
OOC: Nurlan let word get around that this group could accommodate another person. Let's say Juliana heard it, and joined up. Welcome aboard!

Does Juliana have any superfast travel capabilities? If not, we'll let Rayne take care of that for us when she can.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Nope, and sounds good. I'll do my introduction soon enough, want to catch up first. Juliana is a Psy-War/Warmind, so she's mostly a fairly self-contained wrecking machine.

Bront

The man with the probe
A red haired woman in very finely crafted plate walks into the room.

"I got lost in the shuffle, and was told your group was still looking for more help. I am Juliana Hayes. Where are we heading?"

OOC: Juliana went though 3 horses in her last adventure (2 died, and one ran away), though she was also responsable for a sizeable amount of the body count. I only fear that she is currently designed to fight from her Adamantine Plate, and desert travel won't suit her very well at all.

Remove ads