Tempest Fugit

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Keep in mind, Endure Elements is a level 1 Cleric spell that will keep you cool in full plate for 24 hours, so that's unlikely to be an issue if you have a Cleric)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Good. We have Almayce, who's a reasonable faximily. Not sure if he was when Juliana adventured with him ages ago. Jules is a Psychic Warrior 5/ Warmind 2 btw.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Wow, we have Jules? Maybe Tor can get some pom-poms in place of his spiked chain! ;) Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff to hit for everyone.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Wow, we have Jules? Maybe Tor can get some pom-poms in place of his spiked chain! ;) Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff to hit for everyone.
(OOC: Yeah, she might have been better matched in Terra, but I think we had a preponderance of 7+ characters, so it was inevitable that we'd have a few left over for Tempest (Almayce is also level 7, but 7 isn't high enough for Mystic Theurge to start being a good investment, so he's really the perfect choice for a level 7 to hang back--of course, from level 14 to level 16, Almayce is going to start being extremely powerful thanks to the double spell complement) )

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
OOC: Someone needs to keep Almayce alive. I think my psy-crystal has more HP ;) Mostly, her big tricks tend to involve rather high AC (26-29 depending on the circumstances) and Damage reduction along with some pretty serious damage dealing. Just wish she had a few more PPs. She and Tor should work togeather fairly well.

orsal

LEW Judge
bump!

By now, if anyone had a better idea for travel, or any intentions for preparations before Rayne is ready to take us, they would have posted already. So, I think we can assume we're ready, both in and out of character, to go.

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
By now, if anyone had a better idea for travel, or any intentions for preparations before Rayne is ready to take us, they would have posted already. So, I think we can assume we're ready, both in and out of character, to go.

ooc: I concur.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sounds good)

*Rayne agrees to meet with everyone the day after the next.*

"Alright, I'm going to Teleport you all several times and then conjure a contingent of Phantom Steeds. Just keep riding, even if you get tired, until they wear off, and you should find yourself exactly in the right region. The steeds can fly and ignore terrain difficulties, so you should have no problems. Any questions?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases