Tempest Fugit

Patlin

Explorer
"I can carry some stuff, if necessary." Tor says. "For purposes of evening out the weight of the mounts, that is... I prefer to keep loose when fighting."

ooc: I believe he can carry another 40 lbs of gear.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I can carry little more without overloading the mount," Juliana says.

OOC: She's got 40 lbs before she gets into the heavy catagory, but she's already got 115 lbs of gear.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(This "game" appears to be getting bogged down in a lot of the setup. I'm probably not alone in saying I'm more interested in getting to the meat of the game, with or without the animal companion.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Creamsteak said:
(This "game" appears to be getting bogged down in a lot of the setup. I'm probably not alone in saying I'm more interested in getting to the meat of the game, with or without the animal companion.)
(OOC: Actually, it looks like everyone had their setup listed except Gur. You never got back to me on whether it's a male or female wolf)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, right then--Gur will need to find someone else to carry the bulk of his equipment then if he wants to carry the wolf in his arms/lap. Nurlan has only 81 pounds, so he should be able to put more on his Phantom Steed, and Talbin is a halfling, so I can't imagine he is using all of his weight either.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: In that case, it will be easy enough to simply proceed. If he wants to switch out for a different Animal Companion in the desert some time when there's enough in-game downtime, he certainly can, or just not. Either way has its advantages (frex, Ranger Animal Companions are underleveled and tend to die often) )

*Once everyone has their gear distributed and Rayne is prepared, they meet at dawn. She Teleports them several times, covering over one thousand miles each time, and then she takes an hour to conjure Phantom Steeds for everyone.*

"Ride them until they vanish if you can. That will mean staying awake for over a day straight, so I hope you are well-rested. You should find yourself exactly in the region where you want to be. Good luck, heroes."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana is prepared and focused for the task at hand. She will keep an eye out for others who may struggle with their will to stay awake.

OOC: is it safe to assume Jules and her crystal are focused unless it's been used or it's been an ambush? She can take a 10 and focus, and it's a move action for her.

Remove ads