The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard stands a moment dumbfounded, he had just agreed with Rin that the little people needed to be listened to, and now she was attacking them?!
Well there was no question that magic was at work, and yet he was looking at the party mages and they were not doing anything! Confusion waged war openly on his face, the impulse to act had him fairly quivering with tension, yet what to do!?

[sblock=OOC: ]Init = 22! Great, probably would get first action yet the poor guy is just about thunderstruck over what's going on. With Rinya not behaving within what Richard considers reliable behavior, he turns to the only other in the group he trusts: /OOC [/sblock]

Looking to Lucien, Richard's eyes plead for some kind of understanding in this mess. His meaty hand rests still on the pommel of his bastardsword, his shield half raised, unsure even to defend, and most certainly against who?

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien looks from Rinya to Richard to the nixies. Apparently his words have fallen on deaf ears on both sides. He steps up to the closest nixie, not knowing if he can even hurt them with his mundane weapons.

ooc: Intitiative (1d20+6=20). I'll post an action once I see who acts ahead of Lucien.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The silent tenseness in the air suddenly breaks as some of our heroes decide to take action.

Round 1:

Initiative:
Other Fey
Richard Rawen
Leader Fey
Lucien Rayes
Khairi Bahedar
Tumna Lakeside
Saithnar
Rinya Starflower

As Rinya's sword is coming out of her sheath, the fey decide it's time to go, and they retreat into the water, squeaking in fright.

Richard stutters and stalls, hesitating.

The leader fey draws a shortsword and says to her kin, "You cowards, we'll have no place to run if we let them go, get back here!" Whether they listen remains to be seen. The leader fey charges Saithnar with her sword, drawing blood. (3 damage)

Lucien...

[sblock=OOC: ]Does the pace seem slow to you guys? I worry that I'm not paying enough attention to ENWorld lately, because other things in my life have taken priority. At your request, I will pick up my posting rate some.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar- M Elan Psion(Telepath) 3 (AC:15, HP: 13/16, PP: 12/17)

"Ouch!" Saithnar says as he is wounded. "So you like to play with peoples minds, do you?! Play with THIS!" He shouts as he builds up and then releases a Mind Thrust at the Fey leader while the sound of far off thunder manifests around him...

[sblock=OOC]He gets a Will save DC 14 to negate taking 5 damage.
Mind Thrust damage (1d10=5)
As to the posting rate, I can't complain. I've been away from the computer myself for the last few days and am just catching up on LEW now. All of LEW has seemed a little slow the last week or two for me.[/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
[sblock=DM] IF Richard could get another Will ST after seeing a party member attacked:
WILL ST=22! (Nat 20!)

Richard shakes his head, the sight of this 'friendly' fey attacking his group seems to clear up his misgivings. Drawing his sword he tries to steel his mind as he searches out other foes. The big fighter brings up his shield as if to ward further from the magical influences of the fey.

IF Will ST NOT Allowed:
Richard watches the melee unfold, the fey were friendly, why were they attacking the wizard Saithnar? Was he trying some foul magic upon them? What was Lucien on about!?
The war for Richards' mind continued... [/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
[sblock=OOC: ]Does the pace seem slow to you guys? I worry that I'm not paying enough attention to ENWorld lately, because other things in my life have taken priority. At your request, I will pick up my posting rate some.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]I wouldn't say no to picking up the pace, but not at the expense of real life. If you have other, more important things to deal with, don't worry about it. :) [/sblock]

Remove ads