The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Yes, sorry, the charms were all broken when the leader fey attacked.

Lucien's weapons strike true in the fey girl's green flesh, but they leave behind only tiny cuts despite the force with which they were swung. She winces in pain but does not fall.

Khairi ...

Tumna (OOC: I'm not sure if you want to catch the fleeing fey or the leader with the grease...) attempts to grease the leader's weapon, but the girl is too nimble for the ectoplasmic sheen.

Saithnar's mind thrust is repelled.

Rinya ...

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Rinya draws her sword and, ready to lay waste to these impudent fey, watches in suprise as all but one retreat to the water. Seeing the rest of the party gang up on the lone fey, I occurs to Rinya that this has become a very one sided fight. Not that that would bother her normally, but there were still questions that needed answers, so...

..Rinya drops her sword and attempts to grapple the leader fey.

"Who are you protecting? And who is your Master? What aren't you telling us?"

ooc:This provokes an AoO. If short, green and charming can hit me and deal damage, the grapple fails.

Touch attack to start grapple:16+5=21 (23 if she can manage a flank)

Opposed grapple check: 20+5=25

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Hmm.... Since it seems the group is ganging up on the lead fey and the fleeing ones are, well, fleeing, Focus the Grease instead on the lead fey's weapon.

Richard Rawen

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Soooo... what's goin on? I know the pace was addresses already however this does seem to be really crawlling along so early in the game...
There's already too many people crowding the lone target, so my melee fighter will continue to delay, which means I haven't been posting because I've already in essence stated that he's ... delaying.[/sblock]Richard continues to scan the surrounding trees, ready for a fight... [sblock=spot]14[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rinya advances on the fey girl, but she jumps back and takes a swipe with her sword, and Rinya's hands catch sharp, painful steel instead of faerie. (3 damage)

Round 2:

Some of the fleeing fey glance back, possibly considering coming to the leader's rescue. But seeing the overwhelming odds, they instead decide to high tail it to the river.

Richard delays.

The leader fey notices the others running away and cries out in dismay, "Fools, he'll have your hides!" As they continue running, she turns around, hopelessness in her eyes. And yet, she does not yield. Her small sword lashes out at the half-elf, but the swing is weak and ineffectual.

Lucien...

Initiative:
Other Fey
Richard Rawen
Leader Fey
Lucien Rayes <--
Khairi Bahedar
Tumna Lakeside
Saithnar
Rinya Starflower

OOC: A thousand apologies for my absence without leave. No excuses, I'll be more reliable in the future. :heh:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Seeing that they're only facing the single fey now, Tumna decides to hang back and enjoy watching the fey get skewered.

OoC: Mechanically speaking, she's delaying untill something unexpected happens.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Lucien cannot seem to hit the small, dextrous girl.

Khairi's attack fairs a little better, but even though his blade bites flesh, the girl seems hardly harmed at all.

Tumna stands back and watches.

Saithnar...

Initiative:
Other Fey
Richard Rawen
Leader Fey
Lucien Rayes
Khairi Bahedar
Tumna Lakeside
Saithnar <--
Rinya Starflower

Remove ads