The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna feels a moment of dizzyness pass over her, almost like there were too many people inside her head. Then the feeling passes almost as quickly as it came and she notes Saithnar looking.
"Did... Did you just try to do something to me?"

"Oh, right, sorry," Tumna quickly answers the delegate, "I'm Tumna Lakeside, I like to think I'm good with people but recently I've been a bit scatter-brained, and my greatest achievement to date is killing some big rats and an icky tentacle-thing in a warehouse."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Dalamar said:
Tumna feels a moment of dizzyness pass over her, almost like there were too many people inside her head. Then the feeling passes almost as quickly as it came and she notes Saithnar looking.
"Did... Did you just try to do something to me?"
"No." Saithnar responds to the Tumna. "Though I tried nothing, I believe we did something to one another. An interesting experience, but not one I'd repeat often. My apoligies to you." the red haired man says with a slight nod of his head in her direction. Taking out his pipe, he lights it and begins to puff on it absent-mindedly while the conversation continues.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I also have no quarrel with Rivenblight as a whole. Holding the country responsible for the Sage's actions and words would be as bad as him holding all half-elves responsible for his sorrows. I agree with Tumna that we should provision ourselves more before leaving. Are we not also waiting on another member or two of our group?"

"Oh, I don't know if he holds all half-elves as symbols of his beloved's demise. But you see, the name of his covarath was Liliara Liore..."

"A very interesting tale to me. Do you, by chance know what the name of this man was Thallirae?"

"He refused to give us any information at all. He called himself only 'The Last Exile'. He seemed to think that he was extremely powerful, but he never seemed to do anything particularly powerful. Though he was muttering something about recovering his lost power."

"We should have exactly one more person coming, and then I believe we can be on our way as soon as we have taken care of provisions."

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

"We should have exactly one more person coming, and then I believe we can be on our way as soon as we have taken care of provisions."

Do we have an idea of how many provisions we will need, and our mode of travel?

Heckler

First Post
"Do we have a healer among us? If not, maybe we should get a healing stick."

ooc: I know Richard was having computer problems before. I sent him an e-mail to check on him.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard Rawen - Human Fighter 3rd

Approaching the group just in time to hear the fighters comment about food, Richard drags a full pack off his shoulders.
"Greets all, Richard apRawen to those that don't know me, I swing a coupla'foot of steel to earn my keep. . . And I brought some food." The boyish-faced man says with a bright smile.

"I'm lookin forward to getting geared up and movin out, anyone know our schedule?"

OOC: Richard is a large human male standing almost six foot tall and over two-hundred pounds without armor... he currently wears soft leathers and has only a dagger at his side for weaponry. His face is, as mentioned, very youthful, his big eyed look at the world conveys an honesty and perhaps a bit of gullibilty. His bare arms and face however also bear a tracery of faded scars, some quite deep especially on his inner forearms. If anyone stares, he doesn't seem to notice.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Thallirae said:
"Oh, I don't know if he holds all half-elves as symbols of his beloved's demise. But you see, the name of his covarath was Liliara Liore..."
"Hmmm, I see." Saithnar says while stroking his red goatee before replacing the pipe between his lips for a few more puffs.

Thallirae said:
"He refused to give us any information at all. He called himself only 'The Last Exile'. He seemed to think that he was extremely powerful, but he never seemed to do anything particularly powerful. Though he was muttering something about recovering his lost power."
" 'The Last Exile'?? Interesting indeed. I shall have to remeber that for the future. Exiled from where I wonder..." he seems to turn his mind inward for a moment, contemplating or calculating in silence. "As for provisions, I have purchased what I considered needful yesterday. Unless there is more information forthcoming which points to a need not yet considered, I am ready to leave when you others are."

Richard Rawen

First Post
"Ready to leave? Ahh, k, be right back!" Richard sprints up the stairs and is gone into the halls in a moment.

The clank of metal precedes his huffing and puffing, appearing much more the warrior now in his steel breastplate, heavy steel shield, and a veritable armory of weapons. His pride and joy, a beautiful bastardsword along with a heavy mace, several more daggers and a trio of javelins secured to his back. The bulky warrior settles into a lean against a pillar and waits to see what's next, giving a grin to Rinya and a wave to the others he knows.

OOC: I'll be able to check/post twice a day, sorry about my limits, I promise not to drop on you though, even if I have to stop at the library lol.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BigB said:
Do we have an idea of how many provisions we will need, and our mode of travel?
"The Wyrwood is not terribly far, though neither is it close. But taking horses into the woods would slow us down once we reach them, so we either need to find horses and stable them somewhere on the forest's edge or else simply walk. As long as we proceed with all deliberate speed, including a forced march if necessary, I am sure we will be fine. As for supplies, I am not exactly well-funded, as I am not the official delegate of Rivenblight, but I can try to help with food and such. I cannot be of use if you want to buy this 'healstick', which I assume is half-elf slang for a Wand of Cure Light Wounds."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"If we do not already possess such a wand, it would surely be needed as we have no healer and so many warriors. I could contribute a fair portion towards purchasing one if others can do the same. I believe I could cover about half the cost if necessary. Although I would like to be compensated for such expenditure at a later date if possible." Saithnar volunteers to the others.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases