The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Well, I don't really have a map, but I figured that Lucien would protect the weaker characters (Tumna, Saithnar) rather than the stronger (Rinya, Khairi, Richard). The clearing is not that big, but there's room to move around. Any given monster is less than 30' away but greater than 5' away.

If that's not good enough, I can make a map.

Heckler

First Post
"Damn it, make up your minds," Rinya curses as she drops her bow and draws her sword as she moves into melee.

ooc: Move to attack whichever one is closer. If she can charge and flank, she'll do that. Second choice she'll move into a flanking position. If she can't flank she'll charge if possible.

Power attacking for 3. AC 17, att +2, damage 2d6+3+6. Does not take into account flank or charge.

Attack 1d20+2=13; damage=17

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard is caught off guard by the beasts sudden drop upon him and the pain is excruciating! "Aargh! he growls, then the effects of the poison hit and the big human realizes he may be in trouble... [sblock=Fort ST]7 :([/sblock] as his already poor defenses drop with his sagging dexterity...

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Round 2 Cont.

(Richard takes 2 DEX damage.)

Khairi, unlike Richard, manages to fend off the creature's poison, for now.

(Richard and Khairi will make saves against the secondary damage in 10 rounds. Fort DC 15, 2d6 Dex.)

Rinya cuts into Khairi's monster, drawing a deep gash in its torso. Black ooze spurts everywhere.

Round 3

Initiative:
Khairi Bahedar
Saithnar
Richard Rawen
Lucien Rayes
Tumna Lakeside
E2
E1
Rinya Starflower
Thallirae

Khairi...
Saithnar...
Richard...
Lucien...

Tumna struggles in futility against the web.

OOG: Still not back for good, but please post your actions for the next round so I can hit the ground running when I really return. =)

Richard Rawen

First Post
"GahrRazaFrag!"... the big man yells, his temper flaring as some big bug just landed on him and poisoned him! Figuring he can't exactly try to skewer the thing with his javelin while it's on him, Richard drops the weapon and shield and decides to try to keep it from biting him again the only way he knows how...
He grabs at the thing and tries to wrestle it off of his body![sblock=Grapple Check]Richard is already grappled by this thing if I understand it, and did not get an attack of opportunity, but if that is not the case, will his attempt to grapple this bug provoke an AoO, since it is in his 'square'?
In any case, his Grapple mod is +5, his grapple is 16 and if he is successful I think he'd like to try to snap the cord holding this thing aloft by slamming the bug to the ground with him on top, at least at first. Lemme know what adjustments need to be made to make my idea fit the rules :) [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar, M Elan Psion/Telepath 3 (AC: 15, HP: 16/16, PP: 14/17)

"Hmmmm..." With a raised eyebrow, Saithnar quickly evaluates the situation and adjusts his tactics accordingly. Gathering his will, he thrusts a mental tendril at the mind of the creature above Richard. With the sound of breaking glass, the energy pours forth invisibly to attack the creature's mind.

[sblock=OOC]Round 3- Using Mind Thrust, augmented with an additional 2 PP, for a total of 3 PP spent(11 PP remaining). This also increases the Will save DC by 1, for a total Will save DC of 15. If it fails, it receives 3d10 damage. (3d10=13 )[/sblock]

Remove ads