The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Richard Rawen

First Post
[sblock=OOC ]I apologize for the disruptions, just trying to make sure I don't mess up! With Thallirae, may I move to C9 and begin a spell? If not I'll just start casting Shocking Grasp again, and move to an intercept square on the next opportunity.
Also... is Thallirae a male or female?[/sblock]Thallirae begins to summon elemental magic again, preparing to unleash another jolt as soon as an enemy nears.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar-M Elan Psion(Telepath)3 -AC:15(11 without Inertial Armor), HP:16/16, PP:4/17

Saithnar moves up a few steps and aims carefully at the nearest creature before unleashing another energy ray, trying with cold this time. "Freeze!" he shouts at the creature.

OOC: Move to C10 and use Energy ray at U1 (1d20+2=18, 1d6+1=7). Forgot to factor in the -4 for firing into melee though, so only AC 14 sadly. Hope its enough. 4PP left.

Heckler

First Post
Rinya steps up and slashes at another of the zombie-like monsters.

ooc: Rage (round 2 of 6)
Not sure where she'll end up, but she should be able to move to attack U1
If not, she'll attack U2
Full PA
Att 1d20+4=17; dam 2d6+12=18
rolls here

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Richard, sorry but I don't really understand your actions. Each square is 5', yes. He can Withdraw towards the south, but both zombies will get an AoO because they threaten E7 and E8. (The Withdraw lets Richard off the hook for E7, but he'll be moving out of E8 as well.) So... what does Richard do? =P

Richard...

Saithnar's ray of cold slams the zombie, freezing off hanging skin and exposed muscle. (7 damage to U1)

OOC: Thallirae can't move to F9 because Khairi is there. Also, she's a girl. =D

Thallirae stays put and closes her eyes, summoning up electric energy into her fingers.

End of Round 3

Round 4

Rinya unleashes her fury on Saithnar's target. She cuts deep, lacerating icy muscles and chopping off frozen flesh entirely. (18 damage to U1)

Tumna... (will be NPC'd as soon as Richard clarifies his actions)

Attachments

• roots-int_chamber.jpg
    roots-int_chamber.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 194

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard looks at his situation, knowing he may not survive another onslaught. He turns in place, slashing fiercely at the frosted and hacked creature to his side, trying to balance his attack with an effort to destroy it in one blow...

[sblock=crunchy bits]-2/+2 Power Attack on U1 19 To Hit, 10 Damage ... I hope it's enough![/sblock]

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
[sblock]I'll be on holiday the rest of the week, so if Rinya's holding things up just have her hit something.

Happy Holidays![/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: Sorry guys, this is going to have to wait until after my vacation. Consider your actions until then so we can dive right back in.

See you all on the 5th, and Happy New Year!

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: IC isn't working for me, sorry. You'll have to take my word that I rolled honestly.

Round 3

Richard's slash rends rotted flesh. (10 damage to U1)

Round 4

Tumna, spurred on by the brutal beating Richard is taking, runs forward with her dagger and slashes at the thing, giving it a nick. (3 damage to U1 [1d20; 1d4-1])

The remaining undead continue their assault on Richard. One punch comes dangerously close to breaking Richard's neck, but he rolls with it just in time to minimize the damage. (3 to hit, miss; 12 to hit, miss; 20 to hit, crit not confirmed, 5 damage; 18 to hit, 3 damage; 8 damage to Richard)

The living roots creep ever closer, though the far one seems to be hanging back, as though it were hesitant to leave the wall.

Richard...

Saithnar...

Khairi...

Thallirae...

Initiative:
Rinya Starflower , 13 HP
Tumna Lakeside
Roots? 1
Roots? 2
Undead Body 1 , 34 damage sustained
Undead Body 2
Undead Body 3 , 54 damage sustained, fallen