Undine the Sea

Ximix

First Post
Ximix wanders along with the group, eyes wide, trying to take in every detail, his mind obviously working overtime trying to analyze and understand, experience and store this amazing event... unfortunately he's not much help with the mission at this point!

Ximix

First Post
[sblock=frustrated player rant]
Well, this is four weeks without a DM post. I believe a few players have done what they can to ... prolong this game.
I'm going to assume that it's kaputz.
Ximix will be happy to spend his days in this wonderland... the others, well if the DM returns perhaps they can fiat the rest of the group back to the Prime. Or as EnWorld is rather famous for, they can just "show up" back at the RDI... Amuary I hope Ximix and Jallembo can meet again.

As to the "EPIC STORYLINE":
*shrugs*
Must not have been that big of a deal. Reminds me of the U.S. elections: all blow and no rain.

DM: I know RL is difficult, don't even go there, my plate is at least as full as anyone's could be: I run three business and have four teenaged kids, have a chronically ill Wife and it goes on from there.
Next time don't commit to something you don't have the will-power to spend a few moments with two to three times per week. At the absolute very least have the decency to hand off the game to another DM instead of dragging players along for months on end to no appreciable effect.
/end rant. [/sblock]

Amaury

First Post
Well Ximix, must say that I totally agree. RL is not excuse. Total disrespect.

Just don't understand why no LEW judge has taken over this game a long time ago, since it supposedly is a living world, so it's all interconnected, etc.. especially this campaign that was supposed to be THE big one. Anyone knows of the other groups, if they still exist?

And I'd be very happy to meet you at the RDI to start new adventures.. :D
I see that Erekose13 is active again... ;)

Good wishes to family!

covaithe

Explorer
If I recall correctly, Rae Ardgaoth is judging this. He has posted elsewhere about real life issues keeping him quiet.

As far as I know, the only MA adventure that's still moving at all is Bizarre Bazaar, which is on its second DM - me. And it was never one of the main MA quests, just a side thing.

Patlin

Explorer
Judge here. Do you guys want an xp reward and a summary conclusion? I haven't read the thread yet, but if that's what you want could someone help me out by telling me:

1) Has there been an XP reward at some point, and which post contained it?
2) How many encounters have their been since then?

covaithe

Explorer
Hi, Patlin, thanks for looking at this for us. The only XP award for this game is here, on 30th July 2008. Since then... well, we haven't had any encounters, but then we haven't had any encounters in this entire game. I still haven't rolled a d20 for Corvinus. What we've done is flounder around in the plane of water waiting for an NPC to rescue us before our water breathing spell ran out. Which is a pretty good microcosm of the whole adventure, come to think of it. Time XP and a summary would be very welcome.

Patlin

Explorer
(OOC: And while I'm at it, XP. Since the elves sent a charismatic group ahead to mislead the clerics, I'm going to give you XP for defeating those elves at their own game, and then time XP.

So,

Jallembo, Ximix, and Corvinus get 1500 regular XP each for defeating the RP challenge.

Then Ximix and Jallembo get 900 time XP and Corvinus gets 600 time XP.

I'll also give Corvinus an extra bonus 100 XP for amusing RP and to help counteract the lesser time XP.

So totals:

Jallembo 2400
Ximix 2400
Corvinus 2200

This will level everyone up as well)

Then I think you are all owed time xp from July 30th to November 14th. That'll be 3.5 months, or 175 xp times the level of the PC. Are you all 2nd or 3rd level? that'd be 350 xp for the 2nd level character and 525 xp for the third level characters.

Story wise, let's say you continue the search to the exten of your abilities, but are eventually forced to retreat to land empty handed, convinced you've been on a wild goos chase.

Remove ads