Undine the Sea

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

Corvinus winces at the sum, and ruefully hefts his slack purse, which makes a rather pitiful clinking noise. "I am afraid I do not have that much to my name. The life of a common soldier doesn't exactly prepare you for chartering fast ocean vessels. Still, what I have I will put toward this cause..."

ooc: Corvinus has 45g to put forward. :(

Ximix

First Post
"I too have enough to cover one more," the Elf states flatly, waiting to see what needs to be met before moving to dig in his satchel.

Dargon

First Post
"I can cover for some too but we have to remember that we also need gold to get back. anyway is this price on top of the work we have to do?" Nura doesn't seem satisfied with that.

Heckler

First Post
Dargon said:
"I can cover for some too but we have to remember that we also need gold to get back. anyway is this price on top of the work we have to do?" Nura doesn't seem satisfied with that.
Babette tries to clarify, "It was the Blue Quarrel that we would have to do some work on. It would probably be cheaper, but it'll take us much longer to get to the temple. This is for the Sea Dog . More expensive, no work, much quicker."

Dargon

First Post
Seeming rather happy with not having to work "Ah yes there wouldn’t be any point in doing chores if we don’t get a discount."

Amaury

First Post
OOC: this fare is roughly similar to others - bar the work, correct? or we're negotiating?

Jallembo doesn't like the idea of advancing a lump sum. It is kind of against his own ethics.

But then he agrees by simply nodding to the question.

OOC2: sorry was on holiday.

Heckler

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"Ah' don't have that much gold pieces! Lets see how much for the other boat." Krindorf suggests.
"But the other boat is so much slower," Babette laments. "If I cover Krindorf and Corvinus, can everyone else pay their own way? We'd be all set to go."

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo's surprise at Krindorf's response about his lack of funds is betrayed by a slight movement of his eyebrows, but he only adds: "I believe we all can and prices are about the same for the journey. Krindorf will need to borrow from the group. Let's move on or we'll miss our boat!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases