Undine the Sea

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Babette's hunch pays off--Lysianassa has indeed provided Jallembo with the necessary plants that can be found on this island, and in sufficient number for six people. This still does not include the last few ingredients that the priestesses had mentioned sending the group to find, but it is a substantial head-start.*

Heckler

First Post
"Wonderful! Let's get ourselves together and go find the last few ingredients!," Babette exclaims, smiling for the first time in several days. "Where should we start?," she asks the priestess.

ooc: Babette will ask if she may borrow the herbology book from the temple. If she can't, she will make sure she is familiar enough with the missing herbs to target them with a Locate Object spell.

covaithe

Explorer
"Well done, Babette!" Corvinus exclaims heartily. "Good thing one of us knows an herb from a hedgehog. We could have been tromping around in those woods for months!"

Ximix

First Post
Ximix tries a smile, manages a thin shadow of a grin. He feels like time is running out... but at least it would appear that the group is moving once again.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah' don't know, but this wait 's killin' me. *grumble* Can't we do somethin' fun, fer once? *grumble* It's not to much to ask" the dwarf complains.

Heckler

First Post
"Yes, we've got our list of what we need to find, is there anyplace in particular we should start looking? Are there any places we should avoid?"

Amaury

First Post
"I don't like the idea of going after these herbs.. we're short on time and believe you me these forests and jungles are scary! I'd swear I was being spied upon by thousands of animal spirits.. or something.. But have we got choice, huh?
Hopefully, the Lady's mark and her friendship will accompany us... Sooo, these plants, where do they grow? how do they look like?"
Jallembo enquires to the priestresses.

Once the information is gathered he will ask for rations and water if that is required otherwise will suggest the departure.

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Amaury said:
".. we're short on time and believe you me these forests and jungles are scary! I'd swear I was being spied upon by thousands of animal spirits.. or something.. "
"Pshaw, you worry too much. We're on the island of the temple of the High Priestess of the Goddess of Good. What could possibly go wrong?" Babette answers innocently.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases