Undine the Sea

covaithe

Explorer
RA seems to be hard hit by the connection problems that have been plaguing ENWorld recently. Last word from him was that he'd be willing to continue with three active players. I'm willing to continue if other people will be playing, too, but I'm not really interested in soloing this one, I think. Beyond that... I think Rae is judging this, isn't he? If so, he seems to have the ability to connect but not the time. I think we'll be waiting a few weeks if we want him to step in and sort this out. But, if RA doesn't regain the ability to connect, that may be our best option.

Ximix

First Post
RA seems to be hard hit by the connection problems that have been plaguing ENWorld recently.
See that's weird to me, I never have had any problems other than when the site updated - and that was fixed in a matter of days ... several weeks ago.
Last word from him was that he'd be willing to continue with three active players. I'm willing to continue if other people will be playing, too, but I'm not really interested in soloing this one, I think. Beyond that... I think Rae is judging this, isn't he? If so, he seems to have the ability to connect but not the time. I think we'll be waiting a few weeks if we want him to step in and sort this out. But, if RA doesn't regain the ability to connect, that may be our best option.
Voda officially quit on the 20th of June, Heckler hasn't posted since the 13th of June, Dargon essentially waved this off on the 5th of July, and two weeks ago Amaury stated that he'd go along if Ximix did (as he and I'd started our characters first adventures together, so an RP history tie) and then there's Covaithe and Ximix. Yes, that is three characters, but without a DM or a Judge I'm getting a bit tired of waiting...
My biggest frustration is that this was built up to be such a big deal and really there is the framework for some really cool RP and adventuring...
That is (I think) why it's such a let down for it to come to a crawl over three months ago, we've accomplished next to nothing in that time, and basically a full stop for going on two months.
I would suggest we start discussing alternatives - such as my suggested return to base camp - and set some sort of deadline for when we move in that direction.
If the DM or Judge step forward and say "Ok, I'm ready to move forward, who's with me?" - I'm in!
Thanks for taking the time to stay with this, again I think there's potential here...

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I think I can connect again without trouble now. It's weird, yeah, but I've had plenty of times where another GM or player was hit much harder with connection troubles than I was, so I guess it varies. Anyways, let's go! I was hoping to have a consensus, but I notice there was an IC question from Ximix, so we'll have it answered)

"It was a group of pilgrims who came to visit certain holy sites of Galatea, a little more than a week ago."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: And while I'm at it, XP. Since the elves sent a charismatic group ahead to mislead the clerics, I'm going to give you XP for defeating those elves at their own game, and then time XP.

So,

Jallembo, Ximix, and Corvinus get 1500 regular XP each for defeating the RP challenge.

Then Ximix and Jallembo get 900 time XP and Corvinus gets 600 time XP.

I'll also give Corvinus an extra bonus 100 XP for amusing RP and to help counteract the lesser time XP.

So totals:

Jallembo 2400
Ximix 2400
Corvinus 2200

This will level everyone up as well)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: And so, Corvinus hits level 2 without me rolling a d20. If you don't count the "fight" with the priestesses -- and I don't -- no one has rolled any dice for him at all in his 9 months of existence. I'm... kind of perversely proud of this, but at the same time somewhat apalled. Ah, well. I'll update and submit him for level 2 soon. Meanwhile, we still need to decide between the island with the old woman, and the city of glass. To get things moving, shall we just go with the city of glass?

Ximix

First Post
OOC: Ximix is submitted for level up, I would like time to get spells settled for a trip instead of the 'combat mix' Ximix has prepared now (Assuming we are planar travelling to a city, Ximix would not bother with Combat spells as we'd be so far out-matched as to be laughable. I was thinking a bit of Eagle Splendor and varied protective spells... )

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's quite a good idea. You all had to wait long enough for my connection issues that of course I shan't begrudge you as much time as you need to arrange the spells you want

@Corvinus--I did roll a few rolls for him, ones that you might have rolled in a FtF game but that it didn't make sense to ask you to roll and then wait for them in PbP--Initiative, Diplomacy, and the like)

Ximix

First Post
OOC: I haven't heard anything back on Ximix yet either, and I was hoping Amaury would return... otherwise it's just a two man team :( Ximix has his spell list prepared, so he's 'ready'.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Sorry for my absence, I had an unexpected stay in the hospital, followed by some recuperation time without internet access. I'm fine now, and should be back to something like my normal posting.

I am having some problems connecting and posting, but I'd like to keep playing if Babette's still around.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases