Undine the Sea

Heckler

First Post
"Wait a minute! I had some Sunrods in my pack! Alicia, do you think I could get one out of the Haversack without everything else getting wet?"

ooc: Babette approved for level 4

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo rolls his eyes at Babette's question but doesn't make any comments.
He thinks about Alicia's point wondering whether she said 'purpose' or
'porpoise'. In both cases the meaning of her sentence escapes him..
a porpoise? what is it? purpose, maybe?

He continues swimming, feeling more vulnerable in that big deep blue ocean.

OOC: i notice babette's note about leveling and reading back I see Jallembo is
awarded 2400xp. he had 3786xp+2400=6186xp which is enough for L4
if I recall the table? (6000xp, correct?)

Ximix

First Post
OOC: Many apologies, it seems I'm a bit sicker than I thought. Today is a good day and although I covet any prayers you would send, I am not in mortal peril - simply fairly uncomfortable and somewhat inconvenienced. Anyways, back to the longest bath this Elf has ever had...

One more stroke, then another... keep swimming.
Ximix wondered at their predicament. And he kept swimmimg.
'If I do not get rest then I can not convert my prayers to alleviate their exhaustion ... from not resting.' Stroke... stroke... stroke.
"of course you can retrieve the sunrod without letting water into the bag, it's an extradimensional space which only accept that which you, the holder, deign to put into or retrieve from for that matter..."
swim... swim... swim... 'I wonder what their up to...'
swim... swim... swim... "why?"

Heckler

First Post
"of course you can retrieve the sunrod without letting water into the bag, it's an extradimensional space which only accept that which you, the holder, deign to put into or retrieve from for that matter..."
ooc: Sounds good to me, but I was hoping for a ruling from the DM before I risk ruining all my scrolls. Oh, well...

"Well, let's give this a try then. Hold still, Alicia," Babette says, pulling a Sunrod from the Haversack. She'll find something to strike it against (someone wearing metal armor) then hold the rod up towards the city. "Hey! We're over here!"
[sblock]
"Hold on, Alicia. I've got another idea." She'll reach into the bag and see if someone remembered to pack a Dungeon Master. "Dammit, just a note saying he's on another date. I didn't think DMs were allowed to have a social life.":D[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Babette strikes a sunrod and uses it to flash out a signal beacon, and the group continues onward and approaches exhaustion. However, thankfully, their light is eventually spotted--it is easy to see from a distance in the homogeneous water. While the magicks that allow the water breathing still last, they see a strange fluted blue floating vehicle, perhaps something like an underwater wagon, though slender and possessed of many curves and few angles, being drawn by dolphins, hippocampus, and even a pair of giant seahorses.*

*A strange creature that looks much like a woman with long dark-blue hair and iridescent scales instead of legs pokes her head out of a window in the 'wagon', addressing the group in Aquan.*

[SBLOCK=Aquan]"You look lost. Headed to the City of Glass? Do you need any help?"[/SBLOCK]

(OOC EDIT: Yeah, sorry :heh: Dates + TAing + classes + research + two FtF D&D campaigns == :confused: )

Remove ads