Undine the Sea

Amaury

First Post
so is Jallembo.. 4th.
thanks for stepping in.
i didn't mind not rolling any d20, but the lack of rythm makes it impossible for me.

Ximix

First Post
Then I think you are all owed time xp from July 30th to November 14th. That'll be 3.5 months, or 175 xp times the level of the PC. Are you all 2nd or 3rd level? that'd be 350 xp for the 2nd level character and 525 xp for the third level characters.

Story wise, let's say you continue the search to the exten of your abilities, but are eventually forced to retreat to land empty handed, convinced you've been on a wild goos chase.

OOC: So Ximix, who was also 4th, makes 3,100 total EXP, closing on 5th, but not quite there.
Also, since he's not sure what is going on, I am wondering if he might just stay there on the Plane of Water for awhile, as long as this city allows him to live comfortably - what would the cost of living be in such a place? He can sell services as a linguist and scribe, but his diety would have no temple for him to serve in... he could work in a 'lawful' temple I suppose? In any case, is this the wrap-up or is something else in the works?

And I add my thanks for helping with this!

Patlin

Explorer
OOC: So Ximix, who was also 4th, makes 3,100 total EXP, closing on 5th, but not quite there.
Also, since he's not sure what is going on, I am wondering if he might just stay there on the Plane of Water for awhile, as long as this city allows him to live comfortably - what would the cost of living be in such a place? He can sell services as a linguist and scribe, but his diety would have no temple for him to serve in... he could work in a 'lawful' temple I suppose? In any case, is this the wrap-up or is something else in the works?

And I add my thanks for helping with this!

There are rules somewhere on the board related to having your character work at a job while "off camera." You could make a profit as provided in those rules.

That's it for the wrap up. Better luck on your next adventure!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases