mmmmm..... Cadbury Cream Eggs.....

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Reveille said:
stop hoggin' 'em all and pass 'em around. ;) :p
*clutches Cadbury Cream Eggs to chest* No! Get your own!

I gave one of them to the hubby this morning. I have only 80% as much cream egg as if I didn't love him so much. And he had the nerve to say I loved myself 4 times more! I mean really! If i gave him a transfusion of 20% of my blood would he complain that I was keeping 80% for myself? :eek:

:lol:

GlassJaw

Hero
I just looked up these on Cadbury's site. I never realized they are actually Creme eggs and not "cream".

Anyway, I found the "nutrional" info (which wasn't easy to find!):

Code:
Calories (KCal)  	170
Protein 	1.3g
Carbohydrate 	27.8g
(of which Sugar) 	25.0g
Total Fat 	6.4g
(of which Saturated Fat) 	3.9g

27 grams of carbs is a LOT for a little egg. I love these things but I probably won't be eating any this Easter...ok, well maybe one - but that's it!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Kahuna Burger said:
*clutches Cadbury Cream Eggs to chest* No! Get your own!
killinme.gif
diablo.txt
I'm the same way. ;) I'm a chocoholic too. :uhoh:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Kahuna Burger said:
Early this year, but no way am I complaining.....

Best. Holiday. Candy. Ever.

QFT. Even marshmellow peeps can't hold a candle (candy?) to the bounty of the Cadbury Bunny.

Man I love that little guy, and his delicious eggs too.

Last edited:

As much as I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, I think it is wrong that they bring the easter stuff out so early these days. Here in Australia some supermarkets had hot cross buns sitting right next to Christmas puddings!

Olaf the Stout

At the ripe age of 34, Cadbury creme eggs are still my favorite treat. Good thing they're not normally available year-round. :heh:

My mum isn't one to baby or pamper me, but she usually includes a box of three eggs just for me in my childrens' easter box of goodies that she sends each year. One time I came downstairs from doing some chores and one of my twins (age 3 at the time) was in the process of filching one of my eggs from the bowl of treats on the kitchen counter. She stuffed the WHOLE egg in her little 3-year-old mouth all at once before mom could stop her. Quite a sight. :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
Good thing they're not normally available year-round. :heh:
Unless one lives in England. Which sadly, I do not. But they did introduce the Christmas time holiday ornament eggs this year. :D
CanadienneBacon said:
One time I came downstairs from doing some chores and one of my twins (age 3 at the time) was in the process of filching one of my eggs from the bowl of treats on the kitchen counter. She stuffed the WHOLE egg in her little 3-year-old mouth all at once before mom could stop her.
And that's the tale of why your sister doesn't live here anymore. . . :]

Remove ads