Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN's spiked chain whistles through the air at Rooth with inhuman force, but the blow is awkward, due to being aimed with the blunt rather than sharp side forward. And the shifter ducks under the swing with ease.

From down below with Syfer in the other room a great smashing crash can be heard.

Rooth
Boar
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine
Darkness Thing
NR4ZN

Voadam

Legend
Rooth is up next [sblock] still under the suggestion with a will 15 save at the end of the round to break it[/sblock] looking feral and out of control in a half transformed bestial state. She is followed by the heavily poisoned Inamar whose movements are slower and slower.

Meanwhile down below Syfer has just been slammed away from his rope in the darkness as he was searching for the muffled cries of what he hopes is the witch they hope to rescue.

NR4ZN stands between Inamar and the crazed Rooth while Weylan grapples with the snarling boar that was the imp before and tries to hold the door shut against the witch's writhing guardian reed mat.

Voadam

Legend
Rooth again takes a wild swing at NR4ZN but the warzoder catches the blade momentarily in its chain and turns it aside deftly befor the feral-looking woman slides it out of the links with a grating sound.

The boar continues its wrestling with Weylan but suddenly Weylan slumps to the ground and starts twitching in a fit. The boar looks dazed and staggers a little, momentarily unsure of its feet.

Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine
Darkness Thing
NR4ZN
Rooth
Boar

hellrazor111

First Post
"Gah, what the hell. Shoulda guessed a trap." says Syfer as he gets up from the ground. He listens for what hit him in order to attack and dodge it. "Where you at beastie?"

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar sees her chance and fires off another blast of magical energy at the boar, hoping that this strange affliction will slow it's reflexes!

Attack (ranged touch): 12
Damage: 3
Roll Lookup

(Man, what I wouldn't give for Action Points in this game. :))

Voadam

Legend
Inamar finds the twitching boar much easier to hit and she blasts it with magic.

Down below Syfer peers into the darkness when he hears steps near to him and a dark shadowy bulk looms out of the darkness. A warm moist cloud that reeks of skunk cabbage washes over him.

DC 13 fort save or be nauseated

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: My apologies for totally disappearing. It was uncool for me to just vanish without saying anything. The short version is that several RL events happened in rapid succession that pretty much sucked up 4 months of my time. If the game is still happening, I'd be happy to come back.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases