Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Drowned Hero

First Post
'Two choices straight to the gobling border or the river way bordering the goblin camp. I rather take the river way so we can get a feel of the territory and the goblins that might roam the territory'

Voidrazor

First Post
Still holding a gentle finger out for Inamar, NR4ZN looks around in what may be confusion, "My apologies for the delay in response to your query Lady Inamar. Diagnostics are ongoing and there a numerous error reports. However, despite the inaccessibility of recent memory files, my structural integrity is up 285.714% over previous baseline, a new weapon system has been detected and on-line, and all vocal actualizer subsystems appear to have been repaired."

Pyrex

First Post
"Glad to hear you're... feeling... better?"

Seeing as that seems to be the general agreement on the next course of action, Weylan begins scouting upstream.

Voadam

Legend
The party sets out upon the river bank, Weylan scouting ahead, with NR4ZN and Rooth in the front of the party followed by Inamar then Syfer and Gravan.

Weylan is stealthy, quick, and perceptive, a good scout for noticing creatures that are there. For the moment that is mostly birds and smal forest animals and insects, with a number of toads along the streambank. As night approaches he sees a bat, then more and more. They seem quite common.

Rooth however is a skilled tracker able to spend her time focusing on looking for signs of what has passed as the party progresses.

As it starts to get late and thoughts turn to setting up camp, Rooth sees the first of a bunch of tracks heading away from the stream. Large wolf-like tracks, small booted ones, a few that could indicate rats.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Rooth Shifter Ranger

'Seems like goblin party with some wolfs around this area' she looks up to the sky 'getting late to' 'seems we got two alternatives again' 'find a hidden camp spot or follow this people'

GM: [sblock]Does Rooth know how long time its gone since the track where made?[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I can keep going," Inamar says, shading her eyes as she looks around.

"But nights are probably pretty dangerous around here, so the more time we have to work out a shelter, the better...right?"

Voadam

Legend
Drowned Hero said:
GM: [sblock]Does Rooth know how long time its gone since the track where made?[/sblock]

[sblock]Days. The traces are scant but you saw clear enough prints or markings such as scrabbling marks up the stream bank that you are certain of the IDs and the direction of the trail. You doubt they were here longer but you expect better information if you find a campsite. Even so goblins rarely make fires if they are trying to be stealthy in their travels. There was enough of them that you don't expect problems following the trail of the group if they stick together.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Brazeku

First Post
Gravan glances at the rest of the group.
"If we were to come across them at night, um, they could have a bit of an advantage over us. They are creatures of darkness, after all. That wouldn't do! So, ah, maybe we should rest for the evening? Perhaps a bit off the path. Here, I'll light up for you folks.

Gravan then activates his greenish halo. "There we are. Should I look for some food for us? I'm sure there are all variety of mushrooms and berries around this stream!"

Pyrex

First Post
"True, not all of us can see in the dark, and we don't want them spotting us by our light. We should set an early start in the morning though."

Remove ads