Alternate's for IG's Legend of the Ripper

industrygothica

Adventurer
We need two alternates for IG's Legend of the Ripper

I'd prefer that interested parties take over the roles of Dacen and Fen, but it's not a hard requirement. In either case, one must be a divine caster and the other a warrior type character.

Just give me your ideas only for now, and we'll worry about creation a bit later.

frostrune

First Post
Hi IG,

I might be interested. I read the first page or so of the IC thread and liked the charcter personalities and dark mood. I am wondering about the mechanics however. Do you have a link to an OOC thread or rogues gallery where I could learn a bit more?

Thanks,

Frostrune

industrygothica

Adventurer
frostrune said:
Hi IG,

I might be interested. I read the first page or so of the IC thread and liked the charcter personalities and dark mood. I am wondering about the mechanics however. Do you have a link to an OOC thread or rogues gallery where I could learn a bit more?

Thanks,

Frostrune

All of my game links are in my sig for easy access, both for myself and my players. Comes in especially handy now that the subscription feature is on the fritz.

Look forward to hearing from you.

frostrune

First Post
Sorry IG.

I read through the rogues gallery and some of the OOC thread. Just haven't had much time to consider it. Are these guys really still 1st level?

From the first page or so of the IC thread I kinda liked Fen. Not sure about the logic behind him carrying a crossbow and a shortbow but whatever.

Do you have long term plans for this or is this just a one-off adventure?

Frostrune

industrygothica

Adventurer
frostrune said:
Sorry IG.

I read through the rogues gallery and some of the OOC thread. Just haven't had much time to consider it. Are these guys really still 1st level?

From the first page or so of the IC thread I kinda liked Fen. Not sure about the logic behind him carrying a crossbow and a shortbow but whatever.

Do you have long term plans for this or is this just a one-off adventure?

Frostrune

It's a one-shot. Of course anything is possible, but I can't really see it going anywhere after it's finished.

I was under the impression that we were to take over the other players' chars. :)

Apart from that, I have no special preference - though, as a special tribute, I think I'd enjoy
playing a Gnome Druid! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases