Points of Clarification

amryll

First Post
rules

I would like to propose something that I think should be added to the CoC(and every other list of rules on anything, anywhere): Don't be a jackass! Pretty self explainitory, if a bit harsh. What was it that it used to say on the Unlikely heroes chat? Everyone play nice? I think that would probably work too,though it is less eye catching.I don't know, just seems like something that should be there to me.

Shasf

First Post
amryll said:
I would like to propose something that I think should be added to the CoC(and every other list of rules on anything, anywhere): Don't be a jackass! Pretty self explainitory, if a bit harsh. What was it that it used to say on the Unlikely heroes chat? Everyone play nice? I think that would probably work too,though it is less eye catching.I don't know, just seems like something that should be there to me.

imo, If everyone played nice, I'd probably see Clerics of Palor/Lathander drinking wine with Vampires and see Paladins and Blackguards sipping tea and eating crumpets together. There wouldn't be any arguments, no hidden agendas, no scoundrels, no fights in the proper areas, the characters who want relationships couldn't have them because that might cause jealousy since they'd have to play nice.

Its almost as if saying: "please put a rule in that states we cannot have fun"

the two cents of mine

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Shasf said:
... Clerics of Palor/Lathander drinking wine with Vampires and see Paladins and Blackguards sipping tea and eating crumpets together.

Hehe. Sorry, but, that is just such a wonderful image! Brings to mind the old cartoons with the coyote and the sheep dog. . .
Sorry, off topic. . .

Anyway, thanks for all the clarification and contact points!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases