Chew on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undying Redeemer

Banned
Banned
Ah, it seems.. things the Magi have brought about are going out of control..

What to do... When the rules you set in place are no longer followed and you must lock down... everyone for a mistake you made.

I foresee something ladies and gentlemen.. Something none of the players here... want to see.

A falling out.. the fading away of this oh so highly tainted RP site... Maybe for good... Maybe for bad.

Maybe.. we should all go else where to RP? Because.. for what I see, things are not good in the Moderation side of this site.

I know, it will not be long before this thread is gone.. poof.. vanished from existance so I will make plenty a copy so everyone can see.

Take a close look at those who run this site. Tell me, what do you see? Opinions... opinions...

I see.. tyranny.. I see.. that maybe only Magi Nashira is actually for righteousness here... I see.. that there is no fun in having a character whom can't be who you want them to be.. because quote: "Characters never trump CoC.. ever."

How... sad.

Open your eyes fellow RPers and think. Will you stand by an be held on a leash, kept from that which you think could be fun. Or would you go elsewhere, move in a pack to another place where no rules like these here render your character so.. bland.

I could easily pull out more.. but.. I am curious as to what this might bring up.. Will I be.. banned.. Preached to, chewed up and spit out via numerous replies?

Don't fret, darlings, for I won't reply to this thread. But I will be watching.

Last edited:

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I won't tell anyone that they have to leave. But, I will point out - and I hope you take this as politely as it is intended - the Code of Conduct has always been over characters. That's how it's been since we moved to ENWorld, and, though my memory is too bad to recall, I believe we had at least some rules back on Wizards.
If you prefer not to have rules, yes, there are other places to play. If you don't mind the rules, or even like them (I'm enough of a goody two shoes that, yes, I like having rules), then remain. No one is forcing anyone to stay.

Last edited:

cameroth

First Post
i'm not sure if i would call it tyranny, but i do agree with the lack of moderation as per my post. I also do agree with the fact that, eventually, people will lose interest in this site and migrate to others like THE DEN that allow a *anything goes* attitude.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
The Den has been online as long as EnWorld ISRP. No migration yet. Hell, I look forward to the massive migration, because these attitudes only make it harder on everyone, even the ones who enjoy the site the way it is.

Why is it so hard to grasp the concept that you can have these stranger epic characters battle it out? Just do it in the room created for those battles. Real hard.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
*giggles* Well well. I'm wondering, is this just another person complaining or could this actually go somewhere?

cameroth

First Post
*sigh* well here it goes...i realize that the rules have always been in place, but whats the point if you cant enforce ALL the rules ALL the time?...that's like telling a 4yr old dont stick your hand in the fire and then leave him all by himself next to a fire. You are just asking for trouble

Willow_Calypso

First Post
cameroth said:
*sigh* well here it goes...i realize that the rules have always been in place, but whats the point if you cant enforce ALL the rules ALL the time?...that's like telling a 4yr old dont stick your hand in the fire and then leave him all by himself next to a fire. You are just asking for trouble

We're not 4 years olds.

cameroth

First Post
no we are not...but the analogy is still the same...rules will be broken without constant supervision, its plain and totally obvious or we wouldnt even be talking about this would we?

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Mayu Amakura said:
I don't think he was calling anyone a 4 year old, it was a reference.

I realize that. And I was trying to reference that we're not children, that we're adults and know the difference between right and wrong - what consequences are. *facepalms*

Cameroth said:
no we are not...but the analogy is still the same...rules will be broken without constant supervision, its plain and totally obvious or we wouldnt even be talking about this would we?

And they did do constant supervision and there was constant complaining because of it, or no one played, because no one likes big brother lurking over their shoulder all the time.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases