The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle - Page 101

+ Log in or register to post
Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1277
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Deuce Traveler
    Doral begins to mumble arcane words, his brow creasing with effort as he attempts to do mental calculations before letting the spell go.

OOC: Doral is casting vertigo field, centered in the middle of the enemies, but trying to focus it so that it does not catch his allies entering into melee. Doral can have the field's nausea effects ignore all his allies and will do so, but those caught in the field will still feel as if they are fighting on difficult terrain.
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    Not one to change a tried and tested tactic, Kraken charges at the next target with the same intent. Heedless of interfering with any area attacks his allies may wish to make, the scruffy castaway is enjoying facing targets that his trusty sword can damage.

OOC

Charging on C3.

Falchion attack 1d20+12 =24, damage 2d4+4 =10, pwerful charge 1d8=1

Bless, -2 to AC until next turn.
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Shayuri
    Whisper murmurs arcane verses, and from her outstretched fingers fly tiny specks of bright blue light, each one like a brilliant, unblinking azure firefly. They swarm and swirl across the room to the spellcaster in the back, shielded as he is from the rest of the team by minion. When the strange magic storm reaches him, the particles of light start raging around him like a tiny tornado. Each speck swerves crazily in its rotation around him, and leaves a thin line of blood, or a torn robe, when it grazes him.

Multiplied a hundredfold, the effect is as gruesome as it is effective.

(Manyjaws. 6d6 damage for 3 rounds on that caster in the upper left hand side of the map)

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore jkason

Midian Rightson, human druid

Garuk promptly assaults the robed figure closest to him while Midian begins a murmuring chant. From somewhere above the rumble of thunder begins...

OOC: Garuk's attack: Blessed Claw;damage;claw;damage;bite;damage (1d20+11=18, 1d8+5=13, 1d20+11=23, 1d8+5=10, 1d20+6=16, 1d6+2 =7)

Midian's casting Call Lightning. Takes a round to cast, so he can't attack with it until next round.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Glaive cuts the cultist in front of him as the man turns and levels his halberd at his chest. He silently screams in pain as the burning cut bubbles from the supernatural acid. He attempts to run Glaive through but at that moment Doral finishes his invocation and waves of rippling unreality flow across the room. The man staggers, unable to wield his weapon effectively enough to make an attack.
    Kraken races across the battlefield and engages one of the nearby robed men. This one too is reeling from the effects of the spell. His mouth opens and closes in a babble of unheard speech as Kraken buries his falchion into his shoulder. He somehow remains standing despite the terrible blow. Two other cultists rush forward towards Kraken. They open their mouths to use their magics but realize the magical silence is deadening their powers. Instead the glide in close and stab Kraken with long wavy knives that cut bloody furrows.
    Garuk slams into the cultist nearest him and sinks his simian fangs into the screeching woman's throat. She stabs ineffectively as the ape bears her down. Another figure moves unsteadily towards the ape and tries to plunge his dagger into his back but misses.
    A figure far to the rear raises his hands in preparation to strike down the intruders. Suddenly a swirling cloud of motes envelope him. He has just a moment to be enthralled by the chaotic beauty of them before they begin scouring his flesh. His scream goes unheard in the silent field and when the motes clear a steaming skeleton still slick with blood shivers upright for a moment before collapsing. The last cultist ducks out of sight behind the crystal, drawing something from his robe as he does so.

OOC
    Spoiler:

I rolled attacks before I did the saves for the vertigo field, so two of them are nulled.

Kraken took 3 points of damage from the two cultists near him.

Cultist Attacks and Damage (1d20+3=21, 1d6=3, 1d20+3=9, 1d6=1, 1d20+3=23, 1d6=2, 1d20+3=15, 1d6=4)
    Will Save vs Vertigo Field (1d20+4=13, 1d20+4=18, 1d20+4=22, 1d20+4=13, 1d20+4=21)

Manyjaws (6d6=28)

Starting Round 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pelvis r2.jpg  

AC 21 (T13, FF18), HP 60/60, F +5,R+5,W+5
    Eldritch blast: +7/+8, 4d6 damage
    Short Sword +1, Icy +8, 1d6+3+1d6 ice on command

Glaive steps back to use his energy weapons superior reach as he takes another swing at the wounded cultist.

ooc: post 1006. I suggest we start a new thread.

ooc

Glaive

5 ft step up-right

Eldritch Glaive damage: 5d6 = 14
    Eldritch Glaive attack: 1d20 + 7 = 13

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 2 / cold iron
    at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
    Devil's Favor: 3/3 (+2 bonus on attack, save, or check)
    Devil's Stamina: 1/1 (fast healing 3 for 5 rounds)
    Bracers of Entangling Blast: 3/3
    Gloves of Eldritch Admixture: 3/3
    Healing Belt: 3/3
    Wand (lesser vigor): 37/50
    Last edited by Walking Dad; Saturday, 8th January, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
    Signature

Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

PS: English is NOT my native language!

May the 4th be with you!

PbPs

Invisible Castle

http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)

My Houserules

I am SpiderClan

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Deuce Traveler
    Doral grimaces at the bloody husk his companion left an mumbles "A bloody business."

He then casts a spell at the closest of the cultists.

OOC: Casting whelm
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    ooc: post 1006. I suggest we start a new thread.
    OOC:
    Since we started in August 2005, we've had 2002 posts (counting this one)!

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    Kraken gives a glance at the cultists mobbing him that suggests that it is a bad thing for their health to do that. By way of demonstration he carves into the man he had already wounded.

OOC

Full attack on opponent from last round. If he can take a 5 ft. step to the square down and left, he will do so, otherwise stand his ground.

Active spells: Bless

First attakc 1d20+10 =25, damage 2d4+4=9

Second attack 1d20+5 = 25, damage 2d4+4=12, Critical threat

Crit confrim 1d20+5 =15, damage 2d4+4=9
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Shayuri
    Whisper gestures with her hand, moving the torrent of motes to follow the cultist who ducked behind the crystal. She then pauses and looks over the battlefield, charging her other hand with magical energy ready to fling at the next spellcaster to attempt his art upon them.

(Move action to redirect Manyjaws...which does allow a Reflex save for half damage, by the way, just to make sure you know...and then Delaying to interrupt the first spellcaster she spies with a Magic Missile spell)

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast