The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 21 (T13, FF18), HP 60/60, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +7/+8, 4d6 damage
Short Sword +1, Icy +8, 1d6+3+1d6 ice on command

"Sneaky sounds good. Can anyone make us and a boat invisible? We have still to reach the shore."
Glaive reminds the others.

[sblock=ooc]

Glaive

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 2 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
Devil's Favor: 3/3 (+2 bonus on attack, save, or check)
Devil's Stamina: 1/1 (fast healing 3 for 5 rounds)
Bracers of Entangling Blast: 3/3
Gloves of Eldritch Admixture: 3/3
Healing Belt: 3/3
Wand (lesser vigor): 37/50
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"More than I can do," Whisper admits. "I've been skewing towards battle magic...all this fighting. I'm a bit short on subtlety at the moment."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I hate to say this, but it looks like we are going to have to do this as part of a small team. We can't risk our ship in a fight against their ship as well as that submerged... thing..."

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 21 (T13, FF18), HP 60/60, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +7/+8, 4d6 damage
Short Sword +1, Icy +8, 1d6+3+1d6 ice on command

"On our own against a group of cultists and madmen? Nothing new. I hope approaching them through the fog will work. I'm not a great swimmer..."
Glaive comments.

[sblock=ooc]

Glaive

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 2 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
Devil's Favor: 3/3 (+2 bonus on attack, save, or check)
Devil's Stamina: 1/1 (fast healing 3 for 5 rounds)
Bracers of Entangling Blast: 3/3
Gloves of Eldritch Admixture: 3/3
Healing Belt: 3/3
Wand (lesser vigor): 37/50
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC:
Your boat is sailing fairly close to the shore in order to spot the hidden harbor. It will take it several minutes to turn around and sail out of sight. The captain when overhearing plans to cloak the ship will advise you that in a few seconds someone over there is going to look up and see a great honking big sailing ship parked outside their secret hideout. He'll recommend preparations for a more immediate engagement. The ship is 60' long and around 25' tall, so it would take at least 3 obscuring mist/fog cloud spells to hide it entirely.

jkason

First Post
OOC:
Your boat is sailing fairly close to the shore in order to spot the hidden harbor. It will take it several minutes to turn around and sail out of sight. The captain when overhearing plans to cloak the ship will advise you that in a few seconds someone over there is going to look up and see a great honking big sailing ship parked outside their secret hideout. He'll recommend preparations for a more immediate engagement. The ship is 60' long and around 25' tall, so it would take at least 3 obscuring mist/fog cloud spells to hide it entirely.

OOC: Midian only has one osbcuring mist prepared, but he has Cloudburst prepared, which halves visibility ranges. Would that effectively blot us out? not sure how close we've managed to wander.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Without further delay, Doral begins to cast.

OOC: Doral can cast 3 obscuring mists in the next 3 rounds. Casting the first one now to cover the sails. The mist won't work underwater, so anything submerged will see us if we get close.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases