The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral's eyes remain clouded and he seems like he is viewing something else, far away. "I can still see the boat, captain. It looks as if they'll be ready to disembark within the hour, so we must move fast. Also, I see the ship is manned mostly by dwarves and they are working with cultists, who are mostly human. One of the leaders of the cultists is wearing armor under his robes, and a glove on one hand, though the other is bare. The captain, or the representative of the ship's crew, is dressed smartly in a red and blue uniform. I count a few dozen men among the guards and crew. Our strike force needs to take a longboat now and take advantage of this chaos."

OOC: Can I continue to use this ability in order to look underwater for a better look at the beast?

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Well let's get going, eh?" says Kraken, moving towards the ship's boat. He stops and looks back at the group. "What kind of a galah wears just one glove?" he muses. "Reckon he's got like a tentacle or big hairy claw or something, eh?" he adds with a grin.

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

"Well let's get going, eh?" says Kraken, moving towards the ship's boat. He stops and looks back at the group. "What kind of a galah wears just one glove?" he muses. "Reckon he's got like a tentacle or big hairy claw or something, eh?" he adds with a grin.

Midian chuckles. "Well, hopefully it won't be too dangerous finding out," he says, getting into the boat. "The ship's effectively masked for now, but we should try to get at them from a different angle if we can, to keep anyone from looking this way."

Shayuri

First Post
"There are magic gloves that can keep objects safe," Whisper says, gazing out at the opposing ship. "Be it a dagger, sword, or even a staff as big as you are. It will vanish into the glove. That man is armed, probably with something large and heavy, that he doesn't want to carry around with him until he needs it."

She looks at Kraken and Doral and nods.

"We'd best be off. Hopefully their beast won't bother with something as small as a longboat. Unless ordered, of course. Doral, can your invisibility spell hide a whole longboat as we approach?"

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 21 (T13, FF18), HP 60/60, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +7/+8, 4d6 damage
Short Sword +1, Icy +8, 1d6+3+1d6 ice on command

"Then let's move. How many passengers can the boat hold?"
Glaive asks, eager to do something.

[sblock=ooc]

Glaive

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 2 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
Devil's Favor: 3/3 (+2 bonus on attack, save, or check)
Devil's Stamina: 1/1 (fast healing 3 for 5 rounds)
Bracers of Entangling Blast: 3/3
Gloves of Eldritch Admixture: 3/3
Healing Belt: 3/3
Wand (lesser vigor): 37/50
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The longboat easily seats your entire party. Kraken takes up the oars along with Glaive while the others prepare their spells. Working as quietly as possible, the boat is swung out from the deck and lowered into the tossing waves. Pulling hard at the oars you slowly crawl towards the shore. Doral invokes his spell just before you exit the fog bank leaving you with the eerie feeling of gliding bodiless over the water.

OOC:
You can head for the ship or the shore where the camp is breaking. If you want to do anything before you reach it you have time while the boat is rowed ashore.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"What are we trying to accomplish here? If we are trying to take out the cultists and sailors, then we would do well to go ashore and select our avenue of attack. However, if we are trying to scuttle their vessel and take out their leadership then I'd suggest trying to find a way onto the ship."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases