The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle - Page 113

+ Log in or register to post
Page 113 of 128 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1277
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Doral drops the invisibility sphere as he calls out the words of his incantation. Rippling waves of unreality, like heat waves off a desert, envelop several pirates on the far side of the deck. There is a moment of stunned surprise as the crew realizes that they are under attack!

OOC:
    Go ahead and roll initiatives and actions for round 1

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Deuce Traveler
    "Can someone set fire to the deck? With luck we'll either be able to sink it with some of our enemy still below decks, or else they may have to fight the fire instead of us."

Doral casts a spell at the middle of the gang plank and it appears as if a small set of warriors had arisen from nothingness.

OOC: Doral has no offensive spells, so I just cast Legion of Sentinels to harm any reinforcements trying to rush up.

What's the situation on the ship? Anyone in range who doesn't look like a simple crewman? After this spell, I'll be down to only one 3rd level spell, though I'll have others in lower levels.
    Last edited by Deuce Traveler; Tuesday, 7th June, 2011 at 02:06 PM.
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore jkason

Midian Rightson

At a quick whistle from Midian, Garuk takes one step, then reaches out with his long arms to rip and bite at the nearest crewman. Meanwhile, the sky overhead begins to rumble with thunder as the druid starts calling forth the power of the storm.

ooc
    Initiative (1d20+2=6)

Garuk has 10' reach, so I think this works: 5' step toward the closer crewman, then full attack (If I'm wrong, then it's just the first claw attack):

Claw;damage;claw;damage;bite;damage (1d20+10=25, 1d8+5=8, 1d20+10=19, 1d8+5=11, 1d20+5=16, 1d6+2=5)

Midian begins casting Call Lightning (full round to cast)

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Shayuri
    (OOC - Tee hee...I've been bad. I lost my sheet and it's taken forever to find the thread. Find it I did though, and as soon as I've updated to 7th level, I shall be ready to poast! Should be sometime tonight. Holy cow, I never even finished 6th level. Heee...I got stuck trying to decide which PrC to go for)

(Mr GM, I remember talk of switching to Pathfinder rules...but I can't find the OOC thread now. Are we still doing that? Does it apply immediately, or after this battle or what?)
    Last edited by Shayuri; Wednesday, 8th June, 2011 at 05:15 AM.

OOC: Just rolling Glaive's initiative below.
    Signature

Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

PS: English is NOT my native language!

May the 4th be with you!

PbPs

Invisible Castle

http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)

My Houserules

I am SpiderClan

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    With a savage growl of delight, Kraken rushes up the ladder to the sterncastle and swings at the cultist standing at the top.
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuri View Post
    (OOC - Tee hee...I've been bad. I lost my sheet and it's taken forever to find the thread. Find it I did though, and as soon as I've updated to 7th level, I shall be ready to poast! Should be sometime tonight. Holy cow, I never even finished 6th level. Heee...I got stuck trying to decide which PrC to go for)

(Mr GM, I remember talk of switching to Pathfinder rules...but I can't find the OOC thread now. Are we still doing that? Does it apply immediately, or after this battle or what?)
    Spoiler:

OOC:
    Let's apply the pathfinder rules after this battle since that should wrap up the island adventure. We can hash out conversions during your downtime back at the university.

Here is a link to the OOC thread

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Shayuri
    (OOC - Thanks Selc!)

Whisper quiets the rush of adrenalin that demands hasty action and instead surveys the ship's deck, watching for any signs or sounds of spellcasting. Her own hands fashion the complex gestures necessary to call forth her most devastating spell...but pause just before the final word can be spoken, as she waits for a target.

(Ready action to cast Manyjaws on the first cultist she sees who casts a spell this turn.)

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Cries of outrage and surprise ring out around you as the crew realizes that your party has managed to infiltrate their vessel. The cries are repeated somewhere in the bowels of the ship and within moments the entire crew begins to mobilize.

Kraken charges up the sterncastle to assault one of the pirates standing there. Right behind him comes the roaring ape, Garuk. The man drops the barrel he was carrying as the blows rain down on him. Badly wounded he barely has time to draw a saber and swing at Kraken. The blade cuts a jagged wound down the barbarians front.

Doral meanwhile summons a wall of phantasmal constructs to protect the dock and prevent any crewmen on the shore from joining the battle. The other pirates still on the deck move forward carefully through the vertigo field with weapons drawn. Soon they have surrounded the now-visible group.

Round 2...

OOC
    Spoiler:

I'll try to update the map for wednesday. The pirates on the deck double moved this round to get in range of the party.

So far you cannot see any of the leaders, no cultists and no captain.

Pirate attack on Kraken (1d20+5=23, 1d6+1=7)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aboard the Ship r2.jpg  
    Last edited by SelcSilverhand; Thursday, 16th June, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Deuce Traveler
    OOC: Ah, there's the map. Makes it a lot easier to make a move... and hell, Doral is in melee it seems. Crap. Going full defensive this round.

IC: "Well, gentlemen. Looks like we will be testing our steel." Doral gulped and pulled out his magical dagger.
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 113 of 128 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast