The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral shifts his feet, takes a step back, and holds onto the railing for balance. "Is that creature undead perhaps, or a hellspawn? Either way it does not seem natural and I do hope magic is effective. Since retreat no longer seems an option for most of you, I suggest you start fighting as if your lives depended upon the result." Doral casts a spell, causing a swirl of colors to flow from his body, into his hand and blast at the creature's eye stalks. Doral disappears from sight.

OOC: Casting blinding color surge, which may blind the creature for one round and allows the beguiler to become invisible at the same time.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 21 (T13, FF18), HP 38/60, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +7/+8, 4d6 damage
Short Sword +1, Icy +8, 1d6+3+1d6 ice on command

With enemies still to close, Glaive continuous to use the icy shortsword.

[sblock=ooc]

standard: attack adjacent cultist.

Glaive

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 2 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
Devil's Favor: 3/3 (+2 bonus on attack, save, or check)
Devil's Stamina: 1/1 (fast healing 3 for 5 rounds)
Bracers of Entangling the Blast: 2/3
Gloves_of_Eldritch_Admixture: 3/3
Healing_Belt: 3/3
Wand (lesser vigor): 37/50
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
OOC: The two pirates to the north of Midian are blinded, correct? Only the one to his right has sight? Debating provoking some AoO, but probably won't if none of the pirates have a miss chance. :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken turns and looks up at the dripping carapace looming above him.

"Flamin' marvellous," he mutters drily. "I didn't want to live forever anyway."
Uttering a feral yell he leaps at the crab-thing with his falchion aloft. Like a thing possessed he hurls himself at the monster, slashing at it again, and again... and again

[sblock=OOC]
Entering frenzy. Str-> 18, AC -> 17, Reflex -> +5
Also, spending another action point to gain a bonus attack, so three attacks at maximum attack bonus, plus one secondary.

I don't reckon that fourth attack hits, so I didn't roll damage. Third attack is a roll of 18, a threat with a falchion. Potentially 42 damage, assuming the bugger doesn't have DR!

APs left = 9
[/sblock]

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC: The two pirates to the north of Midian are blinded, correct? Only the one to his right has sight? Debating provoking some AoO, but probably won't if none of the pirates have a miss chance. :)

OOC:
The pirate farthest away towards the top of the map is the captain and isn't blinded, just entangled.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Like a possessed madman, Kraken rushes the immense beast with sword upraised! Hair flying back from his head, he leaps into the air and cuts a deep gouge in the beasts hard armor. Two more attacks split the shell of the creature and reveals the rotted interior of the beast. As he readies his fourth attack a gush of vitreous fluid pours over him and causes his blow to miss. The creature, up to this point attempting to grip the side of the ship and survey the prey below it, seems to notice the small human smashing apart its shell. Reaching down with immense claws, it snips twice at him. Ducking the first claw, Kraken backs into the second one and feels horrific pain as the pinchers close over his body. They squeeze experimentally, fracturing a rib. With his arms pinned he is helpless as the creature lifts him up to eye level.

With a roar of frenzied anger, the captain tears free of the eldritch tentacles and charges forward. The pirate standing in his way is shoved aside as the captain forces past him. The unfortunate pirate hits the railing and tumbles over the side. There is a flash of gray fins and the man never resurfaces.
The captain continues his furious charge towards the man-dinosaur before him. Raising his weapon high, he strikes at Midian! The heavy axe slams down onto Midian's chest and leaves behind a terrible wound.

Glaive's blade cuts deeply into the man in front of him dropping him to the deck from multiple injuries, though he continues to live. Whisper redirects her jaws of force to attack the shell of the creature while Doral also sends a blast of energy at its eyestalks to attempt to stun it. The creature sways unsteadily on the deck as the colors fade from Doral's body and he vanishes.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Kraken is grappled and can attempt to break out or attack it with a light or natural weapon. The captain is now adjacent to Midian. I will get an update map up for you tomorrow, ran out of time tonight.
[/SBLOCK]

jkason

First Post
OOC: ARGH. I thought I'd already updated for the round once I found out Midian would only be drawing AoO from blinded enemies. Too late for that now, blech. Alrighty, time for dino-slashing...

The dinosaur Midian roars at the attack, and launches a flurry of his own while Garuk continues his attempts to rend the nearest pirates to pieces. Neither is especially successful...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases