The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I just raised Doral to level 8 in my post above. I am going to look over his equipment and make sure there are still Pathfinder equivalents, then purchase some extras with my newly ill-won gold.

Damage Inc.

First Post
Well I will make my way to the RG than. Aslo do I have to use the format for the character sheet? I have as of yet to understand the /code thing and would be hard pressed to make things nice and neat. I do have another format that I'm using in a game currently, well a game in the works. Unless someone can explain the /code to me.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Forgot about the new RG. D'oh! Translated Midian to the new sheet and added him there. I also realized how abysmal his AC was, so used some of Midian's free-floating wealth from before the level up to get him a MW dragonhide breastplate in addition to the other purchases. Still haven't had time to skim through the PF druid spells to pick, but like I said, since he can change them daily, it shouldn't hold anything up. :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As soon as the DM approves Doral's character sheet, I'll send it to the RG.

Damage, Inc: It is based on brackets and slashes. So if I want to hide something I would write the following without the spaces:

[ s b l o c k ]
This is what a sblock looks like.
[ / s b l o c k ]

[sblock]
This is what a sblock looks like.
[/sblock]

[c o l o r = t e a l ] This is what color looks like. [ / c o l o r ]

This is what color looks like.

Damage Inc.

First Post
I get all the color codes and the spoiler code, the code that I am having an issue with is the /code which aligns everything up for you.

I'll work on the full character sheet tomorrow and finish it up.

Would it be ok if we raised the AC of the Adamantine Body feat since its supposed to be full plate and PF has raised the base AC value of full plate to +9?

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Just as a heads up I won't have internet access all weekend, but hope to kick this off next monday. We can do some roleplaying and info gathering before the characters are finalized if necessary.

I am okay with the +9 armor bonus, 2/adamantine DR, +1 dex, -6 ACP, and 20' movement rate.

I think Doral should have 34 hp. 6 at 1st level, then 7 levels at 4hp (max -2) which is 28. Let me know if I missed something to boost it up or if you rolled them.

Damage Inc.

First Post
So I have a quick question before I finish up my character. Are traits being used? I didn't see a place for them on the CS and would assume th answer being 'no'. Just would like some clarification on the matter.

Also after some thought I have decided to go with ranger as my class, but unclear on race. I would like to look at the shifter racials if you have them available.

Either way I will finish the character tomorrow so we can get rollin on Monday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases