The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I can't find anything about traits either. For now lets say No, since I don't think anyone else built their characters with them.

Shifter sounds fine to me. If you pick a shifter ability that isn't from the campaign setting, let me know what book it is from so I can approve it. I only had time to browse through the ECS abilities and they looked fine to me.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Mostly just shopping to do for Kraken. Selc, can I pay to add powers to Kraken's falchion? I prefer the idea of keeping the same weapon and it growing with a character rather than buying new magic weapons every so often.

Shayuri

First Post
I updated my sheet in the RG. Made some changes to distinguish Whisper a bit more from our pal the Beguiler. They do have some overlap...unavoidable, and I think forgiveable since Whisper's social skills and spells are much more narrowly focused than Doral's. She focuses heavily on Bluff and Disguise, and using her spells to supplement those skills. She's an actor and impersonator...not a diplomat or taskmaster.

To that end I've also given her several polymorph spells. The idea being that she can use Alter Self or Monstrous Physique to assume shapes that her natural shifting cannot imitate...ones that involve changes of size, or assumption of abilities. Those spells, and her natural abilities, and her sorcerous powers of deception and mind reading, combine to create a formidable array of abilities for infiltration and intelligence gathering.

And then of course, she has damage dealing to do too, using Empowered magic missiles against single targets, or Fireballs for groups.

Doral, take a look and see what you think. I think it'll be okay, since we have different roles and/or niches in mind. The spells we double up on are the sort that are generically useful in a variety of situations.

But let me know what you think.

Damage Inc.

First Post
I'm working on my background as we speak. I've had horrid wait times for simple tasks, such as loading a thread or saving. I took a break and I'm back at it now and should have at least a brief history up within the hour.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases