The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken shrugs, and turns a wide grin to Dorel.

"Course we'd let the boss fellas decide if they want to take the risk. I was thinking more that they could kick up a rumpus and run away, eh? Reckon they might think doing something is better than sitting around waiting for a deadfella to rip yer arms off, eh?"

Shayuri

First Post
"It couldn't hurt to talk to the local tribes and see what can be arranged," Whisper muses as she strolls up to look at the slumbering native. "I'd be surprised if they agreed to that specific plan, but at the very least we could agree not to quarrel between ourselves in the face of a much more dangerous mutual foe."

"For now, lets wake him up. I want to know more about these signal fires he saw."

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

"I don't know this magic, but would a slap not wake him?" Glaive asks still looking down at the man.

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
In answer Whisper makes an impatient noise and slaps the sleeping man hard across the face.

(OOC - Why is Enworld so sloooooow...?)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The man comes around quickly from Whispers slap. His eyes open wide at the sight of so many strange faces standing in a circle around him. He sits up and looks around, clearly looking for some line of escape. Seeing nothing, his eyes dull slightly and he takes on a resigned look. He speaks in poor common, "You must kill me, I not be slave for you. Make fair fight 'less you scared." He points towards his fishing spear in Kraken's hand.

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Having circled several times overhead and satisfied himself there is no other threat nearby, Midian angles down toward the others, his seagull form molting away into his human self once again. I high, quick whistle calls Garuk to his side as he observes the native.

"We don't want to fight--or enslave--anyone," Midian says. "If you've been watching us for any length of time, you'd see we're fighting the beasts the other outsiders are calling forth."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"I see you fight no beasts. I watch this camp for four days, you are new, you came from the woods. You must be pirates from the deep jungle past the slopes. The camp called you to them."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases