"I would prefer not to spoil my soul with unnecessary killings."

[sblock=ooc]
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive's eyes twitch and he says:
"Oh, you misunderstood me. you can kill him if you want, but I think this would be the captain's right."

[sblock=ooc]
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I'd say if you had your ship under way that we could keelhaul him," says Kraken with a grim smile. "I suppose I kind of gave him my word I wouldn't kill him if he talked, eh? Shame that..."

Shayuri

First Post
"It should be up to the Captain," Whisper suggests. Her face, form and voice are now identical to the captive traitor. "They're his crew. That said, he's less useful to us dead than alive at this point. Nevertheless, I have what I need from him for now."

"I'll need inconspicuous backup at the meeting, in case things go wrong. Oh, which reminds me. Doral...if your spell is active still, please concentrate on it."

She then leans down to the prisoner and winds her fingers through his hair...then clenches her fist to pull it tight.

"When you meet your masters...how do you address them?"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"When you meet your masters...how do you address them?"

Whisper pulls his head back to a painful angle and leans in to hear the mans answer. He grimaces in pain and says, "Honored Brother."

Dorel
[SBLOCK]
He is telling the truth. Honored Brother, or Sister flashes through his mind with images of black and scarlet cloaked figures. When greeting others of the same "rank" so to speak, he is less formal. Many of the followers call each other simply brother or servant. Only the pious and devout become Honored in their organization.

OOC: Just to clarify from earlier, he was lying to the others when he named his co-conspirator Ruoark (The leader of the mercenaries), in his mind he was thinking Kevik. I wanted to make sure you caught that part.
[/SBLOCK]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
DM
[sblock]
I know, but at first I wanted to get the group away from the prisoner first. I figured no need to alert anyone to Doral's abilities, but now I have a more devious idea...
[/sblock]

"It's funny. I thought you would tell us that your friend Kevik was one of your contacts. After all, he turned you in. Quite a bumbling lot of conspiracists you were: Kevik, yourself, and Ruoark. At least Kevik had the good sense of knowing a lost cause and decided on helping us instead."

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

"I'll need inconspicuous backup at the meeting, in case things go wrong. "

"I still have the power to take an animal shape again today. A camp dog shouldn't be remarkable, yes? Or my gull shape would be farther off, but one dive away.

"As to this one, we need to make sure the camp doesn't see him before we do what we need to do. Is there a way we can mask our return to the captain where he can be detained?"

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

"I have seen Kevik in the camp. I could take his appearance, but I'm no good actor. But staying in the background miight work"

[sblock=ooc]
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The man stiffens at the mention of Kevik. "He... he would not betray us. Not for you. He has seen their power, their wealth. He would not throw it all away!" He snaps his mouth shut and grinds his teeth in fury.

Remove ads