The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Whisper
OOC: The manyjaws have a movement of 40', unfortunately the canine skeletons will be able to outdistance them and once they enter the far tunnel you will lose line of sight.

Midian
OOC: You send your wolves after the skeletons, though they will be out of sight after they enter the tunnel. They both have the same movement rate, so unless the tunnel stops at some point they won't catch up until the last round of their summons when the skeletons are no longer turned.

I'll keep everyone in rounds for now, round 4 was spent in discussion and redirecting spells/critters. This is the start of round 5.

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Let's clean up first," says Kraken. He whirls his falchion in one hand, gives the others a manic grin and runs after the fleeing undead porcupine things.

OOC: Hopefully barbarian movement of 40 ft., double move, should help catch up with the creatures.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Crazy...", the rest of what Doral was going to say trails off as he takes up the chase behind the barbarian.

OOC: Can't catch Kraken, but don't want to get too far from the meat shield either.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
You race down the tunnel, noting as you pass that you appear to be in the throat of the colossal beast. The neck appears to be curling back towards the outer wall. The tunnel splits here. Up ahead to your right you can see lights, hear growling, and the crunch of bones. That tunnel curves away from the neck. To your left towards the end of the neck you can see dark red lights and hear an indistinct murmur of sounds.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken pauses at the junction to let the others catch up. He tries to make out more of the sounds from either direction.

OOC: Listen +2

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

"Wait! This is more--!" Midian's call is cut short as two of the party go barrelling after the fleeing skeletal creatures. He turns to those remaining.

"We have to destroy that--" he points to the giant shard "--before anyone or anything else in this camp can stop us," he says. "But I'm not sure we need everyone. Whisper, how many can you protect? Between Glaive's power and the lightning I can call, hopefully we can break that thing in short order, before the others even need us."

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

"Good idea. With fewer around, there are fewer who need protection from the possible possession." Glaive responds. He looks waiting at Whisper.

[sblock=ooc]
active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding
at-will: Blast, Glaive, Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper looks at everyone there, then nods. "I can protect each of us."

She then proceeds to move to each person present, laying a hand on them as she murmurs. Each time, a white circle burns in the ground around their feet as the spell completes, then fades away.

"It lasts only a few minutes," Whisper notes as she finishes. "We'll have to act fast."

(I have 7 1st level slots, but I can use 2nd level slots to cast it if need be. How many times am I casting it?)

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

After everyone has received a protection spell, Glaive begins to shout the dark syllables at the crystal.

[sblock=ooc]
Use shatter effect vs. the crystal.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding
at-will: Blast, Glaive, Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
"It lasts only a few minutes," Whisper notes as she finishes. "We'll have to act fast."

(I have 7 1st level slots, but I can use 2nd level slots to cast it if need be. How many times am I casting it?)

((OOC: Since Kraken and Doral ran off down the hall, I think that only leaves four of us including the ape (Midian, Glaive, Whisper, and Garuk). If you want to save a slot, I can send Garuk after the other two, as well, so you'd only need to burn three.))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases