The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral takes another shot at the crystal, "I don't think this is the only crystal! It seems as if there are other crystal nodes powering the beast to awaken. We must find and destroy them quickly."

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Seeing that a more competent healer is already helping Kraken, Glaive uses his innate magic sense, trying to follow the flow of energy to the next crystal.

[sblock=ooc]
Trying to use detect magic to disecern a direction to start the search.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken looks up, strain visible on his face.

"Bloody great," he mutters. "More of them. This one looks like it should be the heart. If it were me, I'd have a brain one too. Where me and Doral went, looked like one route went to the 'head' of this bugger".

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Glaive
[SBLOCK]
You can sense three other faint pulses of energy, two ahead down the tunnel that Kraken and Doral explored, while another lies behind you, presumably down the tunnel that travels towards the "tail" of the beast, past the entrance you came in at.
[/SBLOCK]

Shayuri

First Post
"The weakness seems to be the bindings," Whisper says, waving a hand at the strands holding the crystals up. "The crystals themselves are very tough, but those bindings seem more fragile. It may be enough to sever them to stop this process of reanimation. Then we can deal with the crystals at our leisure."

"But time is short. I think it may be best if we try to split up again. Hopefully these were the only defenders, at least for now."

Dr Simon

Explorer
[sblock=Selc]
Coming out of frenzy = fatigued "until the end of the encounter". Since there are no bad guys present, are we at the "end of the encounter?". Or do these caverns count as one big encounter?
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Kraken
[SBLOCK]
I'd say if you take a minute where you only make move actions you can catch your breath you'll be no longer fatigued. There are no threats in sight so you can "take it easy" while the everyone figures out which way to go.
[/SBLOCK]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC: Something I forgot to add

While you are recovering from the vicious battle, the skeletal body Kraken slew slowly begins to transform. It reverts to the form of the skull-faced man in robes who now lies in a pool of blood.

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

OOC: Something I forgot to add

While you are recovering from the vicious battle, the skeletal body Kraken slew slowly begins to transform. It reverts to the form of the skull-faced man in robes who now lies in a pool of blood.

"If there are more protectors, might be a good idea to have someone who looks like he's in charge," the druid says, nodding toward the now-human body. "Whisper, think you can mimc that face?"

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

"I can sense three more crystals"
, Glave says, his eyes glowing crimson. "Two ahead, were Kraken went and one behind us in the tunnels."

[sblock=ooc]

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases