The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian's dinosaur form bleats as he takes the hit, then he hisses and presses another savage attack against the guard.

[sblock=OOC]If I'm being honest, I think Midian's actually down 6. He was only down 4 when he wildshaped, so while he's due 6 points healing, I think that just took him to full. Then he took the hit for 6. Now I just have to hope those two points are all that stands between him and the great beyond. ;)

Since the guard took what seemed like a full attack, I'm assuming he only did a 5' step. Midian'll do the same to perform his own full attack:

Full attack, dino wildshape: talons;damage;foreclaw;damage;foreclaw;damage;bite;damage (1d20+8=24, 1d8+4=9, 1d20+3=7, 1d3+2=3, 1d20+3=21, 1d3+2=3, 1d20+3=23, 2d4+2=7)

Crit confirm, dino bite. (1d20+3=12)

Looks like bollocks on the crit confirm, but a solid 19 damage anyway. Much better than last time. :)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 42/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive continues his fight with the skeletal canine. He manages to hit it in a deadly arc. The acid sizzles as it bites into the creatures bones.

[sblock=ooc]
Free: 5 ft step back, if needed to swing the (reach) weapon.
Full round: Glaive attack (hit vs touch, damage, acid damage) (1d20+6=23, 3d6=16, 1d6=6)

counts as reach weapon for AoO.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"You flamin' mongrel!"

Surprised by the resilience of his opponent, Kraken dances about to keep position opposite to Midian-Dinosaur, slicing with his falchion. His face is set in a grim expression.

[sblock=ooc]
Attack guard, values below include flanking bonus, adjust accordingly if not possible.
Attack 1d20+10=22, Damage 2d4+4=10
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Blasts of magical energy swarm like sawflies around the battle, swirling around allies to slam into foes as Whisper works her sorceries!

(Magic Missile on the skeletal dog fighting Glaive. If it falls, she'll switch her target to Midian's foe. Goal is to free party up for last crystal ASAP. Damage for last turn: 10 Roll Lookup , Damage for this turn: 9 Roll Lookup )

SelcSilverhand

First Post
With the guard flanked again between them, Kraken and Midian carve into him with sword and fang. Covered with bloody wounds, the man is barely standing when Doral's blast of magical energy takes him down. With a cry almost inaudible over the sound of the storm, the man falls over and lands face down in the wet ground. The blind guard swings wide at Midian's tail with a heavy mace. He calls out to his companion but receives no answer. Grimly he fights on.

Glaive and Whisper focus on the skeletal canine. Both of their attacks connect, leaving the creature barely held together. It moves in clumsily and snaps again at the warlock, this time managing to fasten its toothy maw around his lower leg.

OOC: 2 points of damage after DR.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 40/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive attacks for hopefully the next time. The others need his help with the crystal...

[sblock=ooc]
Free: 5 ft step back, if needed to swing the (reach) weapon.
Full round: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2385841/Glaive attack (hit vs touch, damage, acid damage) (1d20+6=15, 3d6=11, 1d6=6)

counts as reach weapon for AoO.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken lunges for the blinded cultist, stepping on the body of the fallen man to get to his new opponent.

[sblock=OOC]
Move, falchion attack on blinded cultist. I don't think I get any bonuses because he's blind, I think he gets penalties, so just a normal attack:

Attack 1d20+8=23, Damage 2d4+4=9
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral switches targets with his wand, now attempting to finish off the skeleton canine. "Heel!" If the canine goes down before his magic missiles hit, he'll pepper the blind man.

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian growls, swinging to face the skeletal canine, and pouncing upon it in a ferocious effort to end its twisted existence.

[sblock=OOC]I'm not sure if it's more than a 5' step away, but I believe Pounce lets him do a full attack either way. If it is at least 10' away, all the attack rolls are at +2. And if the doggy's dropped before his turn, apply the same to the blinded guard instead:

Full attack (Pounce charge?), dino wildshape: talons;damage;foreclaw;damage;foreclaw;damage;bite;damage (1d20+8=17, 1d8+4=5, 1d20+3=23, 1d3+2=4, 1d20+3=5, 1d3+2=3, 1d20+3=17, 2d4+2=7)

crit confirm, foreclaw (1d20+3=18)[/sblock]

Remove ads