The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken looks down at the body of the cultist.
"Huh. Fella wants to take over the world with wulgaru deadfellas and he whinges about a fair fight," he says with a mix of amusement and annoyance. "What a nong."

He treats Doral's comment to a curt nod. "Too bloody right," he says, scanning the skies. "Glaive, wanna lead? And don't no-one forget that flying thing that Midian says he saw, eh?"

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 40/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

"Come here, we found something!" Glaive calls the others. It is maybe wiser to not split up.

[sblock=ooc]

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian retains his animal form for the time being taking a tentative sniff of the air in the crack Glaive indicates. He waits long enough for the others to catch up, then quickly enters to seek out the final crystal.

Walking Dad

First Post

"I feel it behind this crack. Maybe we can sqeeze through." Glaive explains, pointing at a point of the cliff's face nearly 50' past the first tunnel.

[sblock=ooc]

at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Looking into the crack all that you can see is a narrow twisting crevice briefly illuminated by the lightning. The heavy rains on the ground around you and the water running down the cliff face have turned the floor into a slurry of mud and water. By crawling and squeezing, you think you could navigate the opening.

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper scowls. "I'm nearly out of magic anyway. I'm not sure I'll be much help for this."

She looks back then, and adds nervously, "Then again, maybe it's best if we don't separate..."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken looks with distaste at the crack in the rock.

"I was hopin' you'd be able to summon up some more of those sparkly things with the teeth," he says to Whisper. "They do they trick on those crystal stays." He glances around the camp. "Reckon I could keep any of these mongrels off yer backs, but I ain't much use in a tight space."

Walking Dad

First Post

"I also hope it will open to a bit more space." Glaive explains, looking down the passage and wills himself forward.

[sblock=ooc]
Using dimension door-like ability to scout through the crack.

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases