Help Desired

Gwynnera

First Post
A fair-complected, fair haired woman gracefully approaches the cork board, gazing at it with odd trepidation in her features. Her teeth gnaw at her bottom lip and her fingers, delicate and tapered, toy with the piece of parchment she holds. With shaking hands, she lifts it, and her eyes scan each and every word as meticulously as the hand that penned it. As satisfied as she will be, she holds it to the cork board. With her other hand, the fingers of which continue to tremble, she reaches up and removes a simple silver pin from her mass of hair. It is this pin she drives into the board, anchoring the missive in place.

To all who wish to read this:

My name is Gwyn, and I am seeking competent adventurers. Novices simply will not do; I am in need of seasoned individuals. Any spellcaster must be able to mask his/her ability; it is imperative. Any soldier must be fully capable of using his/her weapons and/or armor; to be ill-trained will jeopardize what I intend to do. Either leave your weaponry behind, or be skilled enough to utilize it to full capacity when necessary. The faint of heart will find no respite here; turn away if those words describe you. Lastly, any of you who receive powers and/or abilities from a divine presence--such as a God--you will be of no use to me. I dare not disclose more than that. If you are interested, please pin up a missive that speaks accordingly. I will return, and when I have all the necessary responses, I shall set up a time and date for us to meet. Until then, may your travels be safe and unhindered.

Gwyn

Eyes scan the parchment once more, until the girl turns and strides briskly away...

Mortonia

First Post
She approaches the board, and looks over the messages, before her whiskey colored eyes find one that strikes her as interesting. Musing to herself, and thinking that maybe what she needs is a little adventure to take her mind off of things, she pens a note, and tacks it up below the first note on the board.

I'm intrigued. You can contact me either at the Crossroads Tavern in Ford's Keep or at the Rotunda in Waterdeep. A message left in either place will reach me.

Alessandra Mortonia D'Angelie

Mr kikonos

First Post
A man with Bird like legs walks up to the cork board and skims the notes finding one that strikes his fancy he hastily writes a response

Miss Gwyn, though i myself am not up to snuff for your gathering i know someone who is, hus name is Myr and he is a Zern that is following me currently. you may contact him or leave instructions to contact you. youll find he comes in handy for even the trickiest jobs

Adrean Lokan Kikonos

Lexla

First Post
cameroth said:
i am willing to take up your offer. i have a hammer and shield that both yern for combat as well as the wielder

kyoshi moves to the board and post 'better count me in too'

Stepping up to the board comes the man considered a simple pirate by first glance, Kale Braddick the fourth. A brow raises some as he reads over a few of the messages tacked up, lngering upon Gwyns message for a while in consideration. He shrugs to himself as he walks away from the board only to return a short while after, tacking up a reply on his own by means on a golden pin resembling a simple north point. The writting that of a well taught scholar.

Lady Gwyn.

Curiosity has caught me like many times before. Though before I speak my talents or lack there of it would be prefered that contact be made between yourself and I to discuss the matters of this adventure you wish to depart on. Perhaps then we can both decide upon my participation in such. I look forward to meeting with you, untill then. Do take care.

Kale Braddick IV.

Gwynnera

First Post
Gwyn again approaches the boards, brisk footfalls bespeaking purpose. Eyes scan the missives after hers, and she gives a small, triumphant smile. First, she jots down the names of those who left them, then she turns the page, penning a short, scrawling missive shorter than the first.

Lady D'Angelie, Master Kikonos, Master Braddick, and two strangers whose names have not been given;

I am relieved to see the replies before me. As promised, I give a time and a date for meeting, along with a location. Two days hence, sometime after the midday sun has begun its descent toward twilight, in a small gazebo I have discovered not so far south from this tavern. I look forward to meeting all of you. In confidence, we may speak more boldly.

Until then,

the humble Gwyn

The smile remains as she pins it up with yet another of her plain hair pins, securing the missive in place once her hands have finished penning it. Then, she turns, and strolls from the boards...

Mr kikonos

First Post
I'd assume that you have some knowlage of myr and his abilities by now miss Gwyn.. from his account of deeds lately, Lord Cameroth knows them very well as does lady Kyoshi

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases