Help Desired

Lexla

First Post
she moves to the board and blinks at this then scribes on a peice of paper and posts it
"dont you dare remind me"
moves away then

A middle aged man steps up to the board and tacks a small piece of parchment to Gwyn's message.

Lady Gwyn,

I would be honored if you'd accept a stranger for hire. I am proficient in both of my weapons and would like to discuss this further with you. My name is Galbraik, and I hope to come in contact with you soon.

~Galbraik Vekkel

Gwynnera

First Post
Gwyn moves to the cork boards again, heaving a tired sigh. The missive is already recorded, and she places it deftly beneath the others, again pinning it with a hairpin already removed from her unruly mass of hair.

My compatriots;

I regret to say I missed a meeting of my own devising yesterday, and for that I apologize. Something occurred to keep me from maintaining my appointment, and I do hope that you will forgive me for this. I will come to the Crossroads Tavern today, and will spend near to the majority of the day there, awaiting you. You will recognize my appearance by the small white leatherbound book which I will carry. Thank you for your patience, and I will not fail in meeting with you today, should you be as persistent as I.

Sincerely,

Gwyn

After posting said missive, this woman moves to sit in a prominent position at the bar, ensuring that the white tome is resting upon her lap, so all may recognize her by it.

A young girl with violet hair and bloodshot eyes steps up to the cork board. Her red rimmed eyes scan the various notes tacked up on it and they pause at the cluster of notices around Lady Gwyn's parchment. Her eyes tear up when she recognizes her parents' handwriting. Calming breaths soothe her a little but still her hands shake as she writes, using her own blood as ink and her nail as a pen. Her normally neat script is wobbly and crooked as her hand continues to shake. The final production can be deciphered as the following:

Lady Gwyn,
Please excuse cameroth and kyosh from your trip they will be unable to come.... My daddy cammy has had an.....incident and is no more one of the living. My momma kyoshi has gone missing.... I'm sorry for the inconvience.

Remove ads