SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry! Dating + TAing + classes + research + 2 FtF D&D campaigns == :confused: )

*Siobhan enters a Dreamsight in order to try to be able to view the spirit that possesses the ogre and slings at the ogre, striking at a higher part of him that's out of reach of the brawl. Stulgar rages and shifts, charging with his axes, though his charge allows only a single attack for the moment.*

(OOC: Siobhan gets 23 to hit for 4 dmg, Stulgar 16 to hit for 11. Hopefully those'll both hit with the critter flat-footed for the first attack since it goes last link here)

Moggthegob

First Post
( siobhan can see the true form behind the ogres possesion, a rakshasa, a fairly weak one by most standards,have hm roll knowledge planes or knowledge nature)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I think we're either waiting for the round to be adjudicated to see if we hit. Or we're waiting for Siobhan to share the odd news she's figured out. We're not waiting on Raven are we?

Moggthegob

First Post
I was waiting on Lily, and yes the monster was hit every time.

ANd it would be cool if this knowledge were shared as well. But mostly, Lily, I believe.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Solange hasn't posted since 09/02. I think we need to NPC her. I don't know a lot about psionics. She should probably use her energy ray against the ogre.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Feb 08 to Oct 08 is 8 months, or 8*4*50=1600XP for time. Did Mog give out any other XP? If so, please give me the links and I'll close this up.

Manzanita

First Post
Thanks, Stonegod. I guess I'm the only one left here. Mog did give one other award, for ghould combat, here.
We did overcome some other challenges, but I can scarcely remember them. Time spent is fine. Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases