SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Moggthegob

First Post
Hey all welcome to Catch me if you can.

I already have you all linked and bookmarked from last time.

Learning from previous adventures I would like all buffs listed at the end of every post while they are as well as current HP, AC(touch and FF), PP, and intiative while in combat. It saves me on average about 20 minutes and a lot of arguments.

I need a Judge as well.

Gene leaves the bar and wishes you all well.

So, how are you getting to the Shadow Marches in a quick manner so as to prevent the bad guy from getting away?

Also, this could be a good oppritunity to buy some things before heading back out to the swamp.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm not really familiar with where the Eberron quick transport methods go, which is okay because Siobhan isn't either. Siobhan is happy to let Raven handle this leg, and she and Stulgar will take it once they get to the swamp. In particular, Siobhan plans to use Speak With Animals to question the animals in the area where the ogre is 'tearing up the swamps' and help get the scent of the trail (plus perhaps figure out what's wrong with the Ogre. Sometimes animals have a sense for unnatural things, so who knows) )

Solange

First Post
"Oh boy! Are we going to take an air ship again? Or maybe one of those Lightning Royal things, those look fun too!" Lily exclames excitedly.

OOC: I think an Airship might be fastest, but I don't have the map in front of me. A sea ship might work too.

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: It is just in the swamp at its edge on the Droaam side of the Shadow Marches. These fields have name the fields of Zil, named after the gnomish explorers who 'discovered' it

Solange

First Post
OOC: So if we can find passage to Zarash'ak or Urthhold that should suffice? Or is that not the area you're talking about? Sea passage to uUthhold is easy, Zarash'ak you need to go up river a bit, but I think that's possable.

Manzanita

First Post
"OK gang. Lets hit the road. We've been sousing ourselves in the bar for long enough. I'll buy the tickets to Patrahk'n by sea. Maybe if you guys go shopping, you can pick me up some trail rations. I've only got enough for a couple days. I want to swing by House Orien before we go too. Gene said the houses were cooperating, and we didn't have to give a vow of secrecy this time."

OOC: OK. I hate to open up this can of worms again, but I didn't debit Raven for the group curing wand purchase. Has anyone else already updated their CS w/this? What's my share again?

We didn't get a downpayment from Gene (I always forget something!), so I need to know the price of the tickets. Hopefully Raven will have enough to front this.

Raven also wants to go by House Orien and talk to her contact there. I guess I'll use my 'favored in house' feat. I can get 'favors' twice a week from the House, so what the heck. My favor modifier is +2, for her level. I'm not even sure what favor she's asking for. Free ride to Patrahk'n? Info about this ogre? Whatever would best advance the plot, I suppose.

Moggthegob

First Post
Alright, well if you are attempting to book passage using Favored in House, you can get free passage for yourself on a 10 and free passage for the party on a 15 and luxury seating for the party on a 20.

Trying to find information on a ,until now, unimportant laborer in a different house ill be much more difficult.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases