SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Manzanita

First Post
Raven dresses nervously. She'll be happy to find this ogre and get out of this swamp. "Can you still find the trail?" she asks Stulgar.

Moggthegob

First Post
(yes the rail is still well marked for stulgar to find again in the morning)

You all continue for most of the day and you come to a large open bog surrounded by what can only be described horribly thick muck. It seems that there is no other way around.

Spot checks all around please.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Spot 9+7=16

BIC: "Last time we had to go through muck, we were able to use some boards to reduce the danger and mess." Raven looks around for fallen trees, logs, thick leafy brances that could be cut, anything that they could move, and walk over to reduce the amount they sink in the bog.

Moggthegob

First Post
It seems to Raven that the muck is much larger than last time and that old trick you pulled before will not be sufficent, it seems you'll have to do this by hand. Well, rather you could but it would cost you at least 3 hours and as any as 12.
Stulgar spots a few spots of the muck that seem to be ridiculously deep and could kill if not handled properly.

Moggthegob

First Post
It seems to be 200 feet long and on the other side seems to be a near identical patch of swamp. However, roll survival or knowledge nature

Manzanita

First Post
"I may be able to get across using my House abilities. I can teleport if I get stuck. Would anyone else be able to get across?" asks Raven.

Remove ads