SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Moggthegob

First Post
RA i need two fort saves from you.

Since Lily wouldnt know that inertial armor wouldnt help I dont know that her surging it isnt entirely out of character.

Also roll knowledge nature for the shifter twins RA.

Solange

First Post
OOC: She generaly surges for just about everything, but particularly the armor, since it lasts longer, and lasting longer armor is good in her book :) She's also not sure it won't help, even if I as a player know. However, if someone tells her to do something different... :)

"Oh, ok!" Lily says excitedly as a ray of fire bursts forth at the insect swarms.

OOC: Lily fires an energy ray. (1d20 4=8, 3d6 3=19) Action point: Lily spends an action point. (1d6=1)

Moggthegob

First Post
Lily's ray misses as the ray fires into the swamp and misses.

Raven's blade proves futile as the swarms edge closer.....

I know you cannot damage them with either character you control but i would still like round one actions out of them anyway before moving. I wound up rolling their fort saves and they both make it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry--ENWorld is going very very slowly. Also, they fought a beetle swarm in their first adventure, so they know about it from that)

*Siobhan and Stulgar move away from the beetles to the nearest stable area where they can stand, attempting to outpace the slow-moving swarm. They also split up so that the swarm can follow one or the other but not both.*

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Fort save: 17+5=22. whew.

IC: Raven doesn't care for being eaten, though at least she's attracted the swarm's attention. Unable to escape properly in the swamp, she decides to 'port' away to relative safety

OOC: Use her Dimension Leap ability to teleport about 40 feet towards the direction they were going. Standard action.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases