SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Moggthegob

First Post
ok so that means Raven is 60 feet across the hundred foot bog, Siobhan and Stulgar are roughly 30(45 if they continue moving this round, which will btw, require swim checks to go faster than 1/4 speed), and Lily is about twenty out.

Waiting on actions from the shifter twins and then its the swarm again.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm confused--how much give is there in the rope we're all attached to that we can be so far apart? Anyways, it won't matter for this action)

*Stulgar is extremely strong and Siobhan is light, particularly in the water. She grabs onto his back and tries to staunch their bleeding wounds, while Stulgar paddles forward, easily succeeding in the stagnant bog. However, there's too much motion for Siobhan to succeed at healing.*

(OOC: link. Still water is usually DC 10 Swim check--the roll's a 14, so if this situation would be 15 for some reason, Stulgar would probably know that it's more difficult than usual from Survival (or Siobhan from Knowledge Nature), so let me know and I'll have him use an action-point to auto-succeed at 15)

Moggthegob

First Post
Woops, I forgot that it was my turn again. How embarassing.

The swarm, faced with Lily as the new closest target, swarms to her.

swarming (2d6=6)
The beetles begin swarming all over her, biting her and distracting her. Lily will have to make a DC 14 fortitude save and roll a concentration check DC 20+ power level, if she wishes to manifest powers.

Also, the other three bleed one more hitpoint each.

Remove ads