SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan bows deeply, her face touching the soil that nurtured this ancient oak and sustained its fey caretaker. Then she rises to address the dryad.*

[SBLOCK=Sylvan]"My Lady Ivalia, daughter of the oaks and beloved of Balinor, we come to you as humble petitioners. Know that our only connection to this beast lies in our desire to prevent it from causing any more harm and destruction, from despoiling your beautiful lands any further. It is a daemon you sense? If this ogre be possessed by a malevolent force from beyond this world, then it will be a dire struggle indeed and one from which we may not return alive, but yet we must try. We are indebted to you already for your knowledge of the true nature of the enemy we face, and we shall be doubly so if you could provide any aid that might help us catch up to this daemon or to tip the scales in our favour in the ensuing struggle."[/SBLOCK]

Moggthegob

First Post
The dryad walks slowly up to the part and lays her hands upon each of them. She reaches out and gives Siobhan a kiss and before she knows it, the whole group is hidden in the bushes, 300 feet ahead of the very confused , enraged Ogre, carrying on his back, a very large sack.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven jerks out her sword, which she wouldn't have had in hand when in front of the fey. "Nice work, Siobhan." she whispers to the druid. Raven doesn't know what has happened, but evidently, the fey wanted to help them find the ogre & here they were. "It is unlikely to yeild without being killed. In this case, I think we should strike first, and ask questions later. Let me hit first, then you all pile on."

Raven crouches off the path. There's no time for a more intricate ambush. When the ogre passes here, she'll jump out and strike it from behind.

OOC: Hide +1

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just a sec--the ogre is probably hustling, so a speed of 60 feet per round. If it was sprinting, it would cover 120, but it would become exhausted and collapse within minutes. This should give Siobhan 5 rounds to prepare, so she'll cast all her buff spells on Stulgar. Then, of course, Raven gets the surprise attack, as that's just a very good idea :))

Solange

First Post
Lily will bring up a fully surged Inertial Armor before hand. Doesn't matter if she is dazed for a round if we have that much time.

Remove ads