SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right, I assume we all take that ride. Do we have any particular gear we want to purchase before setting out? I can't think of anything. Siobhan's Woodland Stride will allow her to ignore the hefty swamp movement penalties, so then if she gathers food and thus moves at half speed, she should still easily be able to keep up with the group (she may still be faster in x1/4 parts of the swamp). Thus, we probably don't need many rations)

Manzanita

First Post
Raven will buy 5 days of trail rations or so. Let me check that that wouldn't put her into medium encumbrance. Is the eternal wand thing all settled? How much does Raven owe Siobhan? I haven't charged her yet.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: She doesn't owe anything to Siobhan, just 1/4 of the item's sell price to the bank, so that's 600 GP to the bank. For 3 CMW a day, a spell Siobhan can't actually cast yet, it's well worth it, I think)

Manzanita

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: She doesn't owe anything to Siobhan, just 1/4 of the item's sell price to the bank, so that's 600 GP to the bank. For 3 CMW a day, a spell Siobhan can't actually cast yet, it's well worth it, I think)

OOC: So I should just dock Raven 600 gold? I'll do that.

Moggthegob

First Post
You all get on board the Airship Exitprise andd you begin a very rapid journey to Patrahk'an.
The journey lasts 8 hours and 47 minutes, just enough time to get fully rested and prepare spells.

Theship's captain is a stately looking half-elf,someone ofsome importance and the ship is completely first class. Apparentally they really liked Lily....

Remove ads