SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Manzanita

First Post
Raven moves close to the foreman, and shows her the ring that Gene has given the group. Raven now wears it on her left hand. "We are bounty hunters working for House Tharashk. We are hunting an ogre named Krepis who used to work here. Please provide us with any information you know about this creature, and where we might pick up his trail."

Moggthegob

First Post
The foreman nods his head " Ah yes, Gene Task. Well, if he sent you then I guess your the genuine article" The man says examining the ring.

He motions for yo uto walk with him and you follow through the swamplands as you see hundred of orcs dong backbreaking labor, upon stilted sandals using a stick with a small net, that looks something like a lacrosse stick.

Aye, Krepis was a good boy. Strong as an ox too. Never got his toe out of line. Fer months 'e were out best worker. Den about a week ago, he got a li'l bit off. Stopped being so boisterous and started to keep to 'imself. Course, dat's not uncommon, after awhile this work gets to a boy. He was working over on field 20 the day he took off, about 2 days ago. If you wanna find his trail, that's where I'd start. Also, I;d take heed if o udo catch 'im. He's strong as an ox and some o' the boys say he used to fight in the'rena in Droaam. Sometin tells me there's more to this den meets the eye though.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven listens intently and nods as the foreman speaks. "Tell me your name, sir, and I'll be sure to mention your assistance in my report. I have a few more questions. Did you notice anyone hanging out with Krepis before he left? Did the ogre have any friends here? And just so I know I understand, you are searching for dragonshards here, aren't you? Do you ever find anything else of note?"

Moggthegob

First Post
The foreman extends his hand " The name is Gaurg'al. Krepis was a personable guy. Everyone knew him. So, it hard to say that him being around someone new. Every now and then you'll find a piece of a Dhakaani relic "

Manzanita

First Post
Raven asks Gaurg'al to point towards field 20, but has no further questions. She shakes hands with the foreman and thanks him again for his help. Unless any of the others has a better suggestion, she's ready to try to take up the trail. This time, allowing Stulgar to take the lead.

Moggthegob

First Post
The foreman points out field twenty. As you continue on to the field you notice twenty has been cordoned off, so as to preserve the trail.

It is mucky, but this field is the one adjacent to the edge of the field.

If someone wishes to try and pick up the trail go ahead and roll search checks and a survival check for anyone who has Track.

Moggthegob

First Post
Stulgar does indeed pick up th rail. He notices the tracks are wellformed and deep, showing that the ogre was probably carrying the large shipment of Dragonshards on his back and it is weighing him down a bit. The trail goes off to the west, deeper into the swamp territory.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"This way...into the swamp. If we go quickly, we should be able to catch up, since he's heavily burdened."

"Good work Brother. Along the way, I will ask he animals to see if they know anything more. Shall we go?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases