SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Moggthegob

First Post
As you continue on your way the swamp break to a some what more solid stone specked ground. It is really foggy and wet but covering the expanse of the clearing are large pillars and something that looks vaguely fortress or castle shaped. The Architecture is very jagged and it looks very old and overgrown with vegetation.

[sblock=Knowledge Architecture,History,local]
[sblock=Architecture, local 12 or history 14] The ruins appear to be very distinctively Dhakaani, and appear to be of the late portion of that era.[/sblock]
[sblock= History 18] The ruins seem to be left over from when the Dhakaani soldiers came out west to help defend against the Daelkyr invasion. Many hobgoblins and goblins were massacred and/ or turned into abberations.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"This place makes me very uneasy...who knows what foul magics may lie waiting in these ruins. Let's go around it if we can," Siobhan suggests, looking for the best way to avoid the foreboding ruins.

Moggthegob

First Post
Looking for ways around the ruins, it seems as though you will, unless you're comfortable with swimming in bog, you'll have to at least skirt around the edges of the ruin.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: K-local 14+7=21

IC: "Those ruins are late Dhakaani, by the look." says Raven. "Personally, I think we should check them out. Our friend didn't think up his escape by himself. Someone, or something, has influenced his mind. It seems quite likely he's bringing those shards somewhere. And if he were bringing them out of the area, he'd have headed back to the town to take a ship. No. I suspect he was coming here. Let's move in closer & see if we see signs of habitation."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I have a bad feeling about this place...Do you think it's...do you think it's haunted?" Siobhan wonders, "I usually like to respect the dead and leave them to rest. Can we go around and check on the other side to see if the ogre has been through here and gone yet?"

Moggthegob

First Post
( Go ahead and roll track checks to see if the ogre actually went through the ruins or not. theyre stone floors so it gets a little more difficult.)

Moggthegob

First Post
I t seems as though the Ogre was scared too. His footprints are erratic but you can see that he cut through the middle of the two big ruins.(200 EXP for Stulgar for avoiding a massively time wasting endeavor), and did not, much to Siobhans relief, inside of them.

Remove ads