Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

moritheil

First Post
OOC: Rosa is attempting to have a quick group discussion on what to do next . . . do I understand that everyone is ignoring her and wandering off on their own to hide without replying? :(

Jack of Tales

First Post
Erm..my vote is to carry him around until he wakes up and interrogate him. We can find out how many of them they are. I'm assuming of course that someone knows the language these creatures are speaking? Sorry, Rosa, I was a bit..distracted. I like music. Faris holds up the lizardman's reed whistle and smiles, baring her fangs at the gnome. She proceeds to turn it about in her hands before placing it in her backpack.

renau1g

First Post
moritheil said:
OOC: Rosa is attempting to have a quick group discussion on what to do next . . . do I understand that everyone is ignoring her and wandering off on their own to hide without replying? :(

OOC Fenwick indicated he wasn't comfortable just killing him now, it would be murder. He'd vote for carrying the lizard if someone's strong enough otherwise just tied him up out of sight.

Arabesu

All three of those hit by the poisoned arrows are able to fight through the effects of the toxin, although Hightower feels he is just barely able to do so.

Trent hears noise coming from the direction of the widening path. Something big is coming and isn't making too much effort to cover its approach. Faris take to the air briefly to get a birds eye view but SHE is unable to see much.

OOC:

I'm putting the discussion, RE the surviving poison dusk, on hold for the moment. Such a discussion could easily take 2 to 3 minutes and stuff happens in the meantime.

Since trent presumably relates what he hears, everyone can take one out of combat action before initiative is rolled.

For those of you hiding, summarize hide and move silently into your post. Spot checks will be needed for everyone to determine distance at which you site the enemy.

(from what I recall) no one else is wounded.

Actually, Faris, Trent, and Hightower are all still wounded. Jack of Tales, you do realize that shifting back and forth using the shapeshifter variant does not heal your character as the normal wildshape does... So I'd reckon that Faris is still injured.

Last edited:

Jack of Tales

First Post
Faris circles above the party in lazy circles, looking about(Spot: 1d20-1=11) for trouble.

OOC: [sblock] I only took four damage, nothing of consequence. Hightower's not too hurt but what is Trent's current total/HP loss? I forgot he got hit.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Hightower, Goliath Barb2 Fighter2, 32/37HP, AC 24, touch 15 (uncanny dodge)

Hightower turns when the druid relays the sounds coming from the jungle, reaches down to his belt retrieving the small vial and downs the potion of shield. A glint in his eye at the idea of a proper fight as he scans the veil of green before him across the clearing.

Spot: (23)

Initiative: (1d20+4=18)

The goliath pulls his massive chain through his stony hands as the vegetation begins to tremble.[sblock=OOC]I was just waiting for poison results before wading in on anything else. ;) [/sblock]

Arabesu

Fight summary

Initiatives and pre-first round actions:

Hightower readies himself for battle by quaffing a potion of shield and waits at the far end of the clearing.
Saris takes time to carefully hide within the jungle just off the clearing's edge.
Faris shifts herself into avian form and takes wing, presumably ready to dive.
Rosa hides as well, presumably both casually and competently (OOC taking 10?)
Fenwick hides.
Trent hides.

Initiatives:
Saris 22
Fenwick 22
Hightower 18
Faris 17
towering reptile man, now blinded 14
Rosa 13
Trent 11

Last edited:

Remove ads