Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

moritheil

First Post
Rosa would like to know if any of the others have magic to evade pursuit. That settled, there is the question of the unconscious lizardman.

Rosa is not advocating spending more magic on him. She will ask for opinions on how he should be dealt with (or disposed of.) She would like information, but she would like even more to avoid an armed enemy response force. If he can't be carried (she's not sure on how strong the goliath is) then the party will have to ensure he doesn't show up as an enemy combatant later or give away information on the party. She lays these facts out as quickly as possible given that there may be more enemies coming.

While others deliberate, she helps appraise an item or two (see earlier posted Appraise check.) Also regardless of what people decide on the captive lizardman, she is still searching him for hidden items (see earlier search check.) She will search the other two lizardmen as well if there is time before the party decides it needs to move on. Given that she is highly trained at concealing objects and searching them out, she can probably talk and think while she searches.

Douane

First Post
Having watched the fog-hunt powerlessly since blindly shooting into the cloud seemed ill-advised, Saris has since recovered the arrow that had made for such an "amusing" result and now perches on one of the lower branches of a tree at the edge of the clearing since he figures that the best application of his skills is to keep watch, just in case that signal did work.

[Edit]: Oops, new GM post went up while I was still working on mine. Hope it's okay if I made the same three rolls for Saris: Listen/Listen/Spot (1d20+10=23, 1d20+10=16, 1d20+10=22)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Fenwick will let Rosa know he has some invisibility spells in case trouble happens as well as dimensional door. As for the lizard he's not very comfortable just murdering him, but he shares Rosa's concerns.

moritheil

First Post
Rosa will call across to the others for opinions. "I really just need a yes or a no . . . and I need to know if you can carry him," she says to the goliath.

Jack of Tales

First Post
[sblock] OOC: Sorry for taking so long! I missed alot of posts. I was in Belfast for the weekend doing the tourist thang. Oh and btw, Stop calling Faris a boy! I always use jack_Of_tales cos I thought he was cute in that Fable comic. Bah! :p [/sblock]

Faris shifts back into her normal form and plays with braids[ while watching the others search bodies, tie up lizardfolk, stack bodies and appraise items. She looks around while doing this and looks at Saris and Trent keeping watch. Hightower has already healed some of his wounds and (from what I recall) no one else is wounded. She breaks the arrow off that had struck her earlier and uses a small knife to dig out the arrow head. She can feel the second effect of the toxin kicking in and her body fighting it (1d20+6 = (20)). She takes one of the arrows from the quivers that had been identified as poisonous and analyzes the venom wondering if she can help overcome it in any way or perhaps get an idea of how to aid her allies against it on future attacks(1d20+10 = (21)).

After that she idly wanders over to the reed whistle (if able) and picks it up off the ground. Does...anyone mind if I hold on to this? It looks...fun and maybe useful?

moritheil

First Post
"By all means," agrees Rosa. "We may be able to mislead them if we can work out the signals. Incidentally, Faris, I believe others will come looking for us soon, and if we are not here, they will track us. Do you have any ideas?"

renau1g

First Post
Fenwick will also take this opportunity to hide, after investigating the items and informing the others of what he can make out. Being so concerned with protecting himself and keeping out of sight Fenwick is oblivious to events happening around him.

Hide (1d20+7=26)

Move Silently, Spot (1d20+3=22, 1d20+3=7)

Jack of Tales said:
[sblock] OOC: Sorry for taking so long! I missed alot of posts. I was in Belfast for the weekend doing the tourist thang. Oh and btw, Stop calling Faris a boy! I always use jack_Of_tales cos I thought he was cute in that Fable comic. Bah! :p [/sblock]

OOC Sorry.... my bad. :heh: :eek: :(

Last edited:

Remove ads