this is a bit on harassment.. yes another complain.. but please read

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
John a.k.a Sir D said:
I didn't even know there was a "report" button out there.

331233d.jpg

EDIT: It will not appear below the post you submitted, but below that of the other posters.

Lexla

First Post
John a.k.a Sir D said:
That's actually the wrong quote. I believe I said, "I can still roleplay with you, and you would never know who I play."

Because I don't change characters to "harass" anyone.

I didn't do it with you.

And I didn't do it to Lexla, at least on purpose. My goal was to try and repair what happened. When she said stop, I stopped.

you did not stop! and you did say what she said and what I said and you did do it on purpose it was very obivous

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Lexla said:
you did not stop! and you did say what she said and what I said and you did do it on purpose it was very obivous

Lets please try to keep this post on topic and impersonal. The boards were not intended for personal attacks. If it continues the thread will be forced to be closed.

Lexla

First Post
John a.k.a Sir D said:
Technically this thread shouldn't have been posted. It was directed at just me, when it should have been discussed with the Magi.

no it wasnt dirceted at you I was just giving off warnings for others that may have problems with others and stating what can be seen if your being harassed. and your not the only one thats done this. So its NOT directed at one person

Lexla

First Post
Magi_Apolline said:
Let please try to keep this post on topic and impersonal. The boards were not intended for personal attacks. If it continues the thread will be forced to be closed.

srry. I'll try to keep it under control *myself under control*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases