The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

J. Alexander

First Post
As Redford reaches out with his halberd the great weapon passes thru the black man with no apparant damage. Continuing to battle the batlike creatures, Jessica manages to bring one down. Thruien for some reason can not touch the prelate as he attempts to cure or move the man. Gregory continues his supporting role while Harstead voices encourgament to the acolyte.

In response to this encourgament, the young man lifts his voice and says "The Light casts you out from this time and place, go and bother of no more". As he finishes a great blinding pulse of brilliant white light flashes from the altar engulfing the navie of the cathderal.

Everyone please make a fortitude save DC 15

Rhun

First Post
Bestor warily eyes the dark form before him and goes into a defensive stance, uncertain of his seeming inability to harm the enemy.

Fort Save: 20

Full Defense: +4 AC, bringing AC to 27

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Redford Thornrose

AC: 21; HP 20/30; Fort 6; Ref 3; Will 5

Fortitude save (1d20+6=19)
Redford's toughness still holds.

Pausing after his swing goes wild, Redford considers the options. He goes on full defensive while thinking about the ramifications of his opponent invulnerability.
Knowledge(Arcana)(1d20+6=23), Knowledge (Spellcraft) (1d20+6=25)

"He is some kind of illusion! This is just a decoy. Everybody take cover, something's up!"

Still on defensive, Redford retreats toward the altar.

OOC: warlock ability or spell Mislead? I assume it an illusion because he would be hurt by a spell if only Ironguarded and translucent if ethereal..

OOC2: If somehow I got positions wrong and the opponent is between Redford and altar, Redford retreats toward the exit

OOC3: What do I need to roll do disbelieve illusions?

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
The Naive

OCC: No he is still there even after you attempt to disbelive.......

OCC: Sorry for the slow start guys...now i am kinda recharged and focused one again......

J. Alexander

First Post
Posting

Guys
They moved my Grandmother to hospice today so posting is going to be sporadic at best for me over the next ten days or so...if we can lets keep the actions simple and direct..and please no multiple question and actions in a post.....that way it will be easier for me to respond quiker....sory for the incovience...

Nightbreeze

First Post
Harstard misses a step, brings a hand over his eyes and snaps: "I didn't mean do something to ME, you niece of a hairless bear!!!"

ooc: fort save failed

Remove ads