Oh Noes! - (My PC died!)

Mortonia

First Post
Well, I have apparently angered the gods of computerdom, because they reached into my PC this morning and killed the power supply. So until I can get that repaired, my online time will be very sporadic.

I apologize in advance to anyone that may have story lines opens with my characters.

Last edited:

Alana

First Post
ACtually power supplies are fairly easy and comparatively inexpensive to fix. They generally run around $60 if your case is an ATX or Mini ATX form factor.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Mortonia said:
Well, I have apparently angered the gods of computerdom, because they reached into my PC this morning and killed the power supply. So until I can get that repaired, my online time will be very sporadic.

I apologize in advance to anyone that may have story lines opens with my characters.

Story lines can wait. RL is more important. We'll all be waiting for you when you get back. Poor wittle computer power supply.

Imreis

First Post
HAHA Alana here knows my problem i had with a power supply. Hehe, got new computer an in the first week my power supply blew due to being shut down improperly before a thunderstorm *oi*

Which LATTER i discovered the improper shut down was caused by norton because for some reason it was having issues updating with its auto protection thing. Anyways to make a long story short - if you wanna go for cheep, my power supply cost me $20. Thats going for a cheep one and the buggers still going strong. As long as your willing to risk it - the dirt cheep power supplies are alright, but theres higher chances of blowing them then the better ones Alana is talking about.

Mortonia

First Post
Hey thanks Shasf!!

On a brighter note, I managed to pull my laptop out of retirement, so I can at least surf and talk to peoples during my enforced isolation from Hellgate: London.

Why?! Why ye gods of computerdom why?! :D

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Newegg is great with shipping fast! I usually get stuff from them within three days.

They're also really good about returning stuff, DOA or what have you.

Good luck!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases